PDA

View Full Version : Paty Skins - Having problems whoring

Stew Griffin
01-25-2006, 04:57 PM
I've hit Party, PokerNow, & Empire with both of the 5X bonuses (initial & IGMPAY) but am having problems with Multi Poker funding my account . Paypro is saying something about a duplicate registration when I try to use Neteller or IGM. Which room is causing the conflict: Empire, Party, or Poker Now? Does the 5th skin (Interops?) cause any conflicts with any of the others?

beyeond
01-25-2006, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've hit Party, PokerNow, & Empire with both of the 5X bonuses (initial & IGMPAY) but am having problems with Multi Poker funding my account . Paypro is saying something about a duplicate registration when I try to use Neteller or IGM. Which room is causing the conflict: Empire, Party, or Poker Now? Does the 5th skin (Interops?) cause any conflicts with any of the others?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely party is causing the conflict, because I heard they bought out Multi. Intertops was bought by party and no longer accepts new accounts.

Stew Griffin
01-25-2006, 05:04 PM
ok, thanks for the response. That sux /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TWINUNO
01-25-2006, 06:33 PM
How long did it take to get money in to your poker account, its takin a week to clear money into my account through igm.

Barrin6
01-25-2006, 07:08 PM
What's the bonus code for the IGM thing? I haven't used that bonus yet and what does it offer?

Stew Griffin
01-25-2006, 07:42 PM
It took about a week for it to clear IGM. The first time I did it I used IGM to transfer directly back to my bank and that took another 3-4 days. Now I just withdraw to Neteller even if I deposit using IGM. You still have to wait the week for the deposity to clear, but then I don't have to wait the additional 3-4 days.

Stew Griffin
01-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Use the code "IGMPAY". You will most likely have to email support for it to show up though.

Kriber13
01-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Yupp it's party had the same problem first I could not download had to use my virtual pc and then it refused NETeller which I used at party so I had to use my creditcard and it worked like a charm totally worth it to excellent boni....

Cheers, Kristoffer