PDA

View Full Version : Simple one

Kwaz
01-25-2006, 01:51 PM
I 4 table 1/2, 2/4 limit.

I have accounts at Party and Paradise. I've never really got into bonus whoring but am looking to start the abuse.

Where do I go first?

I've looked and I'm thinking
Pokerroom
Absolute
Ultimate bet
Full tilt

And anyone played/whored "Purple Lounge" or something like that.

S&SGW
01-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Absolute has a very good signup bonus which at those limits you should be able to clear reasonably well. You can sign up for unmenionable and the bonus will not be subtracted so that's sweet too!

Ultimate Bet has good bonuses where only a portion is subtracted from MGR so that's a good choice too. They are also stackable so you can always have money sitting there waiting to be cleared.

Both UB & Absolute release in increments so you are not comitted to playing a bunch of hands before you see some bonus money.

I am not yet playing on PR or FT so I cannot give any input on those.

-S&SGW

TFlo
01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
I would suggest hitting the Cryto skins. Caribbean Sun Poker, InterPoker, William Hill, UK betting, and Littlewoods.

joeski19
01-25-2006, 05:10 PM
I would also suggest signing up at PSO so you get swag from them, and the new site you’re getting a bonus at (double dipping). I've gotten over $400 from PSO and a set of Nevada Jack chips.

TWINUNO
01-25-2006, 06:36 PM
The pokeroom skins are a pain to clear. I play 2/4 and it takes forever!

Kriber13
01-25-2006, 09:23 PM
If youre thinking absolute dont forget to get a rakeback deal first and there are countless reloads so never ever play without boni at absolute I've cleared 190 boni and got 126 RB so it adds up.

Purple lounge is a prima skin with a massive boni amount but it clears at 20x and you should avoid it there are way better prima skins svereal clearing at 5x with 10x as the normal rate...

Good luck, Kristoffer