PDA

View Full Version : FREE GOOD2CU!!!

Apathy
09-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Good2cu, prominent member of the shipitholla ballas was banned for some probably deserving comments made towards Kathy Liebert. This is a joke of a forum anyways and its fun but c'mon the mods here cannot be banning good strategy long time posters for small jokes.

If good2cu doesnt get unbanned lots of people are going to get slapped in the face with his dick.

TheUsher
09-03-2006, 05:11 PM
FREE THE GOOD2CU!!!!!

falcone falcone
09-03-2006, 05:12 PM
this is retarded. if we don't free good2cu, i will drop my nut on the mods face. i will find him and put my testicles in his face.

Inyaface
09-03-2006, 05:12 PM
FREE GOOD2CU! THIS IS TOTAL [censored]. HE IS THE SHIP IT HOLLA BALLA.

microbet
09-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Dunno what happened but banning people is generally stupid and it's insane for a mod of one forum to ban someone from using the whole site. Even [censored] will just exile people.

Banning someone for some joke or something!!!!! Get over yourself.

FieryJustice
09-03-2006, 05:19 PM
In not posting on 2+2 anymore until he is unbanned.

The Yugoslavian
09-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Why do 2p2 mods suck at life so badly?

I appreciate that they clean up forums and stuff but, c'mon, just delete inappropriate posts from mad ballas like good2cu.

Obv this is a HUGE OUTRAGE and GOOD2CU should be unbanned immediately.

Yugoslav

Apathy
09-03-2006, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this with the exception of this thread

Jurollo
09-03-2006, 05:22 PM
I dont know who banned him but at least you guys took the mature approach to asking who did it and why.
~Justin

Apathy
09-03-2006, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont know who banned him but at least you guys took the mature approach to asking who did it and why.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Loyd did it

Ansky
09-03-2006, 05:24 PM
WOOOO FREE HIM AND [censored]

falcone falcone
09-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Look, it is quite clear to me that good2cu not only should be unbanned, but should in addition be made the new moderator of this forum.

nath
09-03-2006, 05:32 PM
FREE ME IN ADVANCE

z32fanatic
09-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Was there even a warning not to do it again or else he'd be banned? Obviously banning someone with no prior incidents over one stupid comment is retarded. This is what happens when people who don't usually have any power are given the reigns to something. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but that is how I have been feeling about 2+2 lately.

Clayton
09-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Lloyd sucks. That is all.

Lloyd
09-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Folks, he wasn't permanently banned. Two day suspension for making a completely inappropriate comment. Some Mods feel like that wasn't harsh enough. I warned everyone not to make those types of posts, particularly in the Kathy Leibert thread. Several others have also received suspensions and nobody gets special treatement.

Apathy
09-03-2006, 06:30 PM
This is so ridiculous... who thought he should be banned longer, I want names.

Of course he should get special treatment he is a long term well respected poster, if someone who is notoriously a troll posted that then fine suspend them but to do this to him or any other good strat poster is over the top.

Besides all that I don't think anyone deseves that bad treatment from these overly controlling mods even if it was their first post.

He should be unbanned and apoligized to.

Clayton
09-03-2006, 06:32 PM
to be fair, Lloyd had every right to suspend good's account for 2 days, as he did make such a warning earlier in the thread. so it's not like good shouldn't have seen it coming.

FieryJustice
09-03-2006, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
to be fair, Lloyd had every right to suspend good's account for 2 days, as he did make such a warning earlier in the thread. so it's not like good shouldn't have seen it coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

it makes sense that you would say that.

Clayton
09-03-2006, 06:38 PM
it does?

because I'm not really a fan of Lloyd but I see where he was coming from.

The Yugoslavian
09-03-2006, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good2cu obv grunched in that thread. He has the attention span of dynamite so there's no way he'd ever bother getting to the point where Lloyd made that post. Instead, he manned up and made the funniest post in the thread and possibly best real life play as well.

Yugoslav

Clayton
09-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Yugo, can you PM me what he said plz? Kinda curious now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Apathy
09-03-2006, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo, can you PM me what he said plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

Pretty fair id say.

Clayton
09-03-2006, 07:01 PM
are you serious?

Apathy
09-03-2006, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes thats it

Clayton
09-03-2006, 07:03 PM
LOLOLLOYD

09-03-2006, 07:13 PM

The Yugoslavian
09-03-2006, 07:14 PM
2p2 needs like a screening process for mods or something. It has been ridonkulous the last few weeks. Like I can't remember the last time a mod besides durron even bothered to approach any bannable situation in any sort of helpful way.

Yugoslav

Apathy
09-03-2006, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2p2 needs like a screening process for mods or something. It has been ridonkulous the last few weeks. Like I can't remember the last time a mod besides durron even bothered to approach any bannable situation in any sort of helpful way.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

MOD MASS CULLING!!!

FortunaMaximus
09-03-2006, 07:25 PM
For an angle shoot on an angle shoot?

Hmph.

Apathy
09-03-2006, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo, can you PM me what he said plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

Pretty fair id say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh Dont censor my posts people should now what he said because you are making it look worse then it is.

Clayton
09-03-2006, 07:49 PM
What good2cu said is not even close to grounds for banning per what Lloyd warned, and I would garner that >90% of this forum would agree with these sentiments.

I would say my (and many others) issues with Lloyd stem more from a generational gap than policy in and of itself.

Jurollo
09-03-2006, 07:58 PM
It was a two day banning guys, relax. In general there doesnt need to be a mass culling of mods, just implementation of policies to stop the childish, frat house environment around here. The "Its the internet! I can say whatever I dont have the gumption to say in person!" attitude is just silly.
~Justin

Apathy
09-03-2006, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was a two day banning guys, relax. In general there doesnt need to be a mass culling of mods, just implementation of policies to stop the childish, frat house environment around here. The "Its the internet! I can say whatever I dont have the gumption to say in person!" attitude is just silly.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarentee Good2cu would say that to her in person and if it comes down to it we can arrange it. I also bet she wont care too much.

Jurollo
09-03-2006, 08:08 PM
I was pointing him out per say, or you, or anyone in this thread specifically but rather the bigger attitude here. I dont think banning someone for 2 days is a big deal and might help to stop some of said attitude.
~Justin

Apathy
09-03-2006, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was pointing him out per say, or you, or anyone in this thread specifically but rather the bigger attitude here. I dont think banning someone for 2 days is a big deal and might help to stop some of said attitude.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

How is unfairly banning somone for a super mild thing going to help the mods learn to stop doing whateever they feel like to whoever they want????

z32fanatic
09-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Yes because if people acted tough, wouldn't that be the biggest tragedy of all? [/sarcasm]

09-03-2006, 08:31 PM

Jurollo
09-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Well I can only speak for my boards. I dont agree with a lot of the other mods on here on a lot of issues but have always agreed with Lloyd and I back him here. This forum isnt BBV or OOT so just dont treat it like that. Thats all we ask. Which definately isnt too much IMO.
~Justin

microbet
09-03-2006, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What good2cu said is not even close to grounds for banning per what Lloyd warned, and I would garner that >90% of this forum would agree with these sentiments.

I would say my (and many others) issues with Lloyd stem more from a generational gap than policy in and of itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you and how old is Lloyd? I'm guessing you are young and he isn't quite so young and that you don't know [censored] about the generational gap.

Don't get me wrong though, you're a hell of a poster, you've got a great avatar, and you're good at posting funny and appropriate images, but when the generational gap comes up it's go time.

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/Movies/Actors3/BridgesLloyd66009720_150x200.jpg

Jurollo
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
The generational gap is a cop out, I am 23 (close to the same age as Clayton) and fall in line with almost everything lloyd does. I have met him in person as well and we got along good so the generation gap is bogus. Not to mention Lloyd isnt exactly an old man anyway.
~Justin

Trestle
09-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Mendlebaum Mendlebaum Mendlebaum

billyjex
09-03-2006, 11:30 PM
good said he would slap liebert in her face with his dick

i mean i dont care about those comments and find making fun of liebert funny but it clearly went over the line from what lloyd established as inappropriate in the thread

Clayton
09-03-2006, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The generational gap is a cop out, I am 23 (close to the same age as Clayton) and fall in line with almost everything lloyd does. I have met him in person as well and we got along good so the generation gap is bogus. Not to mention Lloyd isnt exactly an old man anyway.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, then if it comes down to it, you and Lloyd are far more mature then I, if thats a more appropriate word. I mean, non mature is kinda derogatory, but it seems the most sensible word for the time being.

Also J-Roll, citing urself is bad evidence as u are way more mature than like 99% of ppl ur age.

but whatever, besides the point. this banning is stupid. i understand if you guys are afraid this will delve into another rec.gambling.poker and are doing what you can to prevent that, but actions such as this (and many as of recently from numerous mods) are turning the forums into crap where they fail to account for the demographic they are modding over, namely 18-22 year olds.

Jurollo
09-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Guys.. another thing... dont keep citing other mods... I work with LLoyd mainly, and ZBT to a lesser degree, and we run these forums MUCH differently then BBV and OOT. Go make stupid posts there to offend or shock people, just keep it out of these 3 forums. These forums have grown a TON since Lloyd and I have taken over and in general we have been pretty straightforward in the year or so since we took these forums over. The growth in these has *probably* outpaced that of 2+2 as a whole and we have TONS of regulars who basically just hang out in the 3 forums we do. I take that as an assertion that the way we do things is the right way and people approve of it. This is really a non issue, its a two day banning, nothing to get all worked up over. People were warned that the thread was going in the wrong direction and he stepped over the line, thats life. If it was a perma-ban and he was a good strat poster than this thread wouldnt be needed as he would have already been unbanned.
~Justin

microbet
09-04-2006, 12:50 AM
When I made my first post here I didn't know it was just a short suspension. Obvi, a suspension isn't a big deal, but that begs the question, what does it accomplish? I hope the mods aren't dumb enough to think that even a permaban with IP blocking would take more than 10 minutes to get around.

Jurollo
09-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Well I think a lot of posters here get caught up in their persona here. Taking them away from said persona from a few days can be good. Also, if you perma ban someone who has posted a lot and garnered respect from people then he has to build it all back up again with another sn. I also dont know how effective IP bans are, although, I assume they work somewhar. Anyhoo... there are detterents to not get banned.
~Justin

nath
09-04-2006, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That said, some of the mod's are starting to suck a lot lately. Checkout Dids in that NVG ZJ thread going off and threatening bannings for people being retarded, insulting longtime, respected posters etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, at least I'm doing my best to earn the contempt. Sure, the contempt came first, but if I'm going to be the villain of the geek melodrama, [censored] it, I'll be the villain people love to hate.

pokerraja
09-04-2006, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
degen: they wont perma ban you dude, three days max
good2cu: if i ever see lloyd IRL, i'm going to smack him in the xxxxx with my xxxxxx
degen: lol

[/ QUOTE ]

that should help him get unbanned.

09-04-2006, 03:45 AM

jgunnip
09-04-2006, 06:40 PM
this is a traveshamockery

NCAces
09-05-2006, 12:26 AM
I don't think he should have been banned for any post he made. He should have been banned if he is one of the people who are writing this stuff:

DipShitHolla.com (http://www.shipitholla.com/)

NCAces

coxquinn
09-05-2006, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this with the exception of this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

and any thread I feel like posting in, but ya SRLY good2cu was good22p2

JackCase
09-05-2006, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he should have been banned for any post he made. He should have been banned if he is one of the people who are writing this stuff:

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! That is embarrassingly juvenile. "The Crew"????

That site makes Dutch Boyd and the original crew look mature and professional. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

nath
09-05-2006, 07:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

dammit i thought the url was actually DipShitHolla.com, which would have been awesome

having met at least one of and possibly four or five of the ShipItHolla ballas, i can say that you're wrong about them, despite that awesomely cheesy logo and photo at the top of the page

NCAces
09-05-2006, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

dammit i thought the url was actually DipShitHolla.com, which would have been awesome

having met at least one of and possibly four or five of the ShipItHolla ballas, i can say that you're wrong about them, despite that awesomely cheesy logo and photo at the top of the page

[/ QUOTE ]

They could be the greatest guys in the world, probably are. But that web site puts them in tooldom that has been reserved for the original "crew" and the Magician. This site is just as bad as "rocks and rings, baby." If they weren't 2p2ers, they would be mercilessly abused for it.

NCAces

good2cu
09-05-2006, 03:51 PM
NCAces you sound incredibly jealous. You must be 40 years old, fat and never get laid. In the meantime we travel the world pwning poker tournaments and getting laid.

IM BACK MAKING QUALITLY POSTS.

good2cu
09-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Thanks to all my friends who tried vallently to get me unbanned. I <3 you all.

microbet
09-05-2006, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NCAces you sound incredibly jealous. You must be 40 years old, fat and never get laid. In the meantime we travel the world pwning poker tournaments and getting laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

40 year olds rule and we get laid a lot more than 20 year olds do.

NCAces
09-06-2006, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one, and glad your back posting. Hope I was your first reply.

Jealous, no. Been there, done that in the 70's. You do realize of course that you didn't invent clubbing? Others have been doing that for a long time. It may be new to you, and you are so excited about it you feel like you have to write about it, but it isn't new to those of us who have a few miles on us, so we don't feel compelled to write about it.

Now that I think about it, not sure if I would have written about it even if I could have ... you see, no Internet back then.

Don't get me wrong ... do it, enjoy it, but your writing about it the way you do simply shows your age.

47, not fat, get laid more than you do (especially if the MySpace thread in OOP is any indication of laid frequency of online poker players), and I don't have to worry about diseases or pregnancy! Hah!

Seriously, your web site is incredibly lame and you will look back on it in 10 years and say, "what was I possibly thinking?"

NCAces

pokerraja
09-06-2006, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In the meantime we travel the world pwning poker tournaments and getting laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

poker is not a team sport, what tournaments have you owned?

NCAces
09-06-2006, 03:18 AM
Your post made me go back to your web site to make sure I wasn't being too harsh on you ... I wasn't. Please tell me this is a joke:

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote the following letter on March 20th trying to get on the MTV TV show, "True Life: I'm Moving to Las Vegas".

HOLLA. I'm a 19-year-old college dropout/professional poker player/straight balla. I dropped out of college at Michigan State University in the middle of last month after taking a week long trip to Vegas that netted me over 8k (too bad I spent 10k+ on booze, clothes, strippers and a Rolex). In the past year I've made over six figures playing poker online on partypoker.com and pokerstars.com. I think I'll bring in 300k+ this tax yea. Yea, that's right. SHIPPPPPPPPPP IT, HOLLA. I am semi-well known online pro in the twoplustwo publishing poker community (a forum for pro poker players). I recently finished in 2nd place in the 2+2 Single Table Tournament Forum Heads Up Championship which netted me just under 6k.

Since dropping all of my classes I've still been living in the dorms here at MSU. I received a letter on Monday the 20th saying that I could no longer live in the dorms while taking such a "light course load." Durrrrrrrrr, apparently they don't mind too much as I'm still living here. My day consists of sitting in front of the computer for 10 hours a day playing 8 tables of poker, so I can really move anywhere I want. I mean assuming I can get time off of "work", my boss is a real badass. BWHAHAHA . After making a post in the twoplustwo forums about it, http://tinyurl.com/z5ela , I decided there is no better place for a card player to live then in Las Vegas. In my opinion not realizing that I belong in Vegas must be a much bigger mistake then dropping out of school!

I have a mansion in Vegas lined up for June 28th to August 13th with 3 other professional poker players (All between 19-28), which will surly be a party mansion. Yea drunken rich kids with more money they know what to do with. SHIPPPPPPPP the ladies. In the meantime I'm thinking about packing up all my [censored], flying down and living with a doctor (semi-professional poker player), or in a mansion with 3 other pros until I find my own place. I currently have a bankroll/lifesaving of $70,000 (after losing around $20,000 this month). Sometimes poker sucks, holla. Besides playing poker I am becoming a member of the PUA (pick up artist) community. I've read "The Game" and avidly read seduction forums on the Internet. Despite my amazingly sexy looks and classic charm I've only had marginal success so far (my crowning achievement so far was getting paid in a strip club to dance for the strippers! YEA SHIPPPP IT HOLLA!!). I suppose I'm still a nice guy at heart. Anyways, put me on MTV and the ladies will love even more, I'll keep [censored] exciting and

SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THE MTV CAMERAS THIS WAY. PEACE OUT. HOLLLA.

I fully expected that I would be choosen by MTV, I would of made a great TV star. But the bastards didn't even bother to email me back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine why they wouldn't have emailed you back.

Good luck with that.

NCAces

good2cu
09-06-2006, 04:49 AM
Your life sounds exciting.

El Diablo
09-06-2006, 04:59 AM
good,

"Your life sounds exciting."

His doesn't sound worse than this though:

"My day consists of sitting in front of the computer for 10 hours a day playing 8 tables of poker"

Anyway, I can't wait 'til you meet Lloyd in person!

HOLLA!

09-06-2006, 05:07 AM

yvesaint
09-06-2006, 05:55 AM
O NO NOT A SHIP IT HOLLA BALLA!!!!

JackCase
09-06-2006, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I can't wait 'til you meet Lloyd in person!

HOLLA!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait until he meets Kathy Leibert in person. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

http://www.oddjack.com/kathyliebert.jpg http://www.shipitholla.com/images/good2cu.jpg

My money's on Liebert in that smackdown.

KampnagelKid
09-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Cmon NC, my main party time is also way back but that is no reason to make some over-eldish comments like "when you will grow up...", "looking back..." "when I was as young as you are now...".

Those guys are several things like hilarious, cool, degenerated, annoying and and and - don't be a narrow-minded spoilsport. If they will pass once through my beautiful homecountry/town it would be nice to meet up and make some hard partying as long as my old bones are doing well... I don't say, that you are wrong, it is just completly offline to make such posts about it.
"Don't have fun, because in 15 years you will realize that it was not funny at all" - well, they shouldnt care about it at all right now - and I hope for you that you didn't do so back then.

Inyaface
09-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Aces,
Take life a little less seriously

NCAces
09-06-2006, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cmon NC, my main party time is also way back but that is no reason to make some over-eldish comments like "when you will grow up...", "looking back..." "when I was as young as you are now...".

Those guys are several things like hilarious, cool, degenerated, annoying and and and - don't be a narrow-minded spoilsport. If they will pass once through my beautiful homecountry/town it would be nice to meet up and make some hard partying as long as my old bones are doing well... I don't say, that you are wrong, it is just completly offline to make such posts about it.
"Don't have fun, because in 15 years you will realize that it was not funny at all" - well, they shouldnt care about it at all right now - and I hope for you that you didn't do so back then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just voicing my opinion. What I do find funny is the crap that 2+2 rained down on Antonio's head for his web site (and it was at least a professionally done web site). "Rocks and rings" and "that's 1.4" became common terms of derision, and thread after thread ripped him a new one. Same with the original Crew. But, I guess 2+2 gives their own a pass.

I believe I will be a equal opportunity basher and call out tooldom wherever I see it.

NCAces

NCAces
09-06-2006, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aces,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because no one on 2+2 flips other people sh!t. I guess I should head to the strategy forums.

NCAces

benfranklin
09-06-2006, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What I do find funny is the crap that 2+2 rained down on Antonio's head for his web site (and it was at least a professionally done web site). "Rocks and rings" and "that's 1.4" became common terms of derision, and thread after thread ripped him a new one. Same with the original Crew. But, I guess 2+2 gives their own a pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Balla site was every bit as unintentionally funny as the Magician's, but you are butting heads with the vocal minority here on this issue.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe I will be a equal opportunity basher and call out tooldom wherever I see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tooldom is a function of what's hot today. To mix a metaphor, if you point out the Emperor's non-clothes, you aren't going to be allowed to sit with the cool kids in the cafeteria.

NCAces
09-06-2006, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What I do find funny is the crap that 2+2 rained down on Antonio's head for his web site (and it was at least a professionally done web site). "Rocks and rings" and "that's 1.4" became common terms of derision, and thread after thread ripped him a new one. Same with the original Crew. But, I guess 2+2 gives their own a pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Balla site was every bit as unintentionally funny as the Magician's, but you are butting heads with the vocal minority here on this issue.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tooldom is a function of what's hot today. To mix a metaphor, if you point out the Emperor's non-clothes, you aren't going to be allowed to sit with the cool kids in the cafeteria.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but I don't eat in the cafeteria any more, to continue to butcher the metaphor. Seriously, I was doing similar stuff when I was their age, and I got grief from people that were what my age is now. Nothing has changed there.

We are in different phases of life ... they are doing what they are suppossed to be doing, and I am doing what I am suppossed to be doing. The difference is they are making everything they do public on the Internet. Nothing wrong with poking some fun at 'em when they do. Hell, if we can't poke fun at people here, you might was well shut most of the 2+2 forums down.

By the way, for those defending the DipShitHolla crew, I kinda get the idea that (1) they don't seriously care what I say, and (2) they can handle anything I can dish out. I seriously doubt they are offended.

NCAces

microbet
09-06-2006, 02:44 PM
You both have done some sucking in this thread.

NC,

Leading with dipshitholla is not just a good natured joke. You obviously aren't breaking their hearts but it is pretty aggro. I would have gone with something like:

http://bluefeetpoker.com/wholeshipitcrew.JPG

with no comment at all.

Good,

Insulting him by calling him jealous, 40, fat, and celebate is really lame. But, he was a jerk first. I'm sure if he had posted something like the pic I posted you would have just said 'lol.'

edit: Besides, he's almost 50!!!! Now that's old!!

NCAces
09-06-2006, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You both have done some sucking in this thread.

NC,

Leading with dipshitholla is not just a good natured joke. You obviously aren't breaking their hearts but it is pretty aggro. I would have gone with something like:

http://bluefeetpoker.com/wholeshipitcrew.JPG

with no comment at all.

Good,

Insulting him by calling him jealous, 40, fat, and celebate is really lame. But, he was a jerk first. I'm sure if he had posted something like the pic I posted you would have just said 'lol.'

edit: Besides, he's almost 50!!!! Now that's old!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we are all kind of laughing out loud. Certainly, they expected to catch some sh!t for their site. As I said, before I doubt they worrying about this thread.

NCAces

Inyaface
09-06-2006, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aces,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because no one on 2+2 flips other people sh!t. I guess I should head to the strategy forums.

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

So since other people can't take a joke you shouldn't be able to either?

I just feel that to many people hate on others for things said on 2p2 when if they saw how things are in real life would change their view. Just don't be so quick to judge.

El Diablo
09-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Degen,

"Huh?" what? That was just me quoting what G2C wrote.

Anyway, enough on that.

I want a Lloyd/Good faceoff to happen!

NCAces
09-06-2006, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aces,

[/ QUOTE ]

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

So since other people can't take a joke you shouldn't be able to either?

I just feel that to many people hate on others for things said on 2p2 when if they saw how things are in real life would change their view. Just don't be so quick to judge.

[/ QUOTE ]

That from 2p2er, "inyaface" with the avatar that says, "Bitch Please." Oh, the irony.

NCAces

Dids
09-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I tend to think people really miss the shipitholla joke. That said, if the ego was turned town from like an 11 to an 8, everybody would probably be happier.

microbet
09-06-2006, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I tend to think people really miss the shipitholla joke. That said, if the ego was turned town from like an 11 to an 8, everybody would probably be happier.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/46/462/462565/SpinalTap_Edith_503.jpg

http://www.riocinema.ndirect.co.uk/2004/Mar04/images/this_is_spinal_tap_200.jpg

BTW Dids,

Are you actually good at poker?

Jman28
09-06-2006, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I tend to think people really miss the shipitholla joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

If more people understood it, it would be a much worse joke.

Dids
09-06-2006, 11:25 PM
microbet,

Apparently I will never know, because it's so unlikely I'll ever play 300k hands of poker. I did win the last two SNGs I played though

good2cu
09-06-2006, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tend to think people really miss the shipitholla joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

If more people understood it, it would be a much worse joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU CANT POST THIS ZOMG!~!~!#~#!!!#

Jurollo
09-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I am locking this now.. its not serving any purpose... if anyone wants it reopened PM me and I can move it to BBV or OOT or something.
~Justin

Snarf
09-07-2006, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am locking this now.. its not serving any purpose... if anyone wants it reopened PM me and I can move it to BBV or OOT or something.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

IN

(Bonus points for getting in after post announcing its lockage)

mlagoo
09-07-2006, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

IN

(Bonus points for getting in several hours after post announcing its lockage)

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP