PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker Bonus through Black Jack: I have a rant and a question

HesseJam
01-25-2006, 04:23 AM
/rant (please disregard)

I tried to get something out of it 4 times and busted 4 times. I use the chart of bonuswhores dilligently. So far, so good.
Last night I tried to do it quickly by betting $5 and then $10 (I know, bad variance). I played like 300 games. The bank had a black jack ratio of 2:1 against me and neutralized my BJ 3 times with its own BJ. Rigged!
/rant off

/question

When I fulfilled the wager requirements for the first $90 bonus, I was up from $180 to $300. The noob I am at BJ bw-ing I jus continued playing. Should I have cashed out $210 first and then continue with the second $90 or would that have raised a flag with them?

/question off

kfellmy
01-25-2006, 08:59 PM
You have 4 months of wagering requirement still to fulfill. If you bust out one month. The remaining WR carries over to the next month. Say you had 300 left to fulfill when you busted out. Then you deposit the next month you have the current 2250 + 300 from the previous month that you didn't clear.

KKbluff
01-25-2006, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

When I fulfilled the wager requirements for the first $90 bonus, I was up from $180 to $300. The noob I am at BJ bw-ing I jus continued playing. Should I have cashed out $210 first and then continue with the second $90 or would that have raised a flag with them?

[/ QUOTE ]

You actaully would only be able to cash out $180 (your $90 deposit + your $90 bonus). I have NO idea where you got the number $210 from. I would do this and then with the money still left in your account try to wager enough to clear another bonus you have build up.

ewile
01-25-2006, 11:47 PM
Absolutely not fixed. I've made a ton of $$ clearing this bonus every month for like two years. Of course I've busted out a couple of times but I always manage to clear the WR in the next month or two. (I think that on one instance I busted 2 months in a row)
This is a great bankroll builder!