PDA

View Full Version : Creating accounts on different PokerRoom skins

EricW
01-25-2006, 03:09 AM
After I'm done whoring the $600 bonus at Eurobet, I want to whore the PokerRoom bonus and then perhaps do the 100$ bonus at Hollywood poker. Will it be a problem if I create accounts at PokerRoom and then Hollywood when I already have an account at Eurobet?

Ron Burgundy
01-25-2006, 03:10 AM
No problemo. But you can't be logged into more than one account at a time.

EricW
01-25-2006, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! I'm so close to finishing that Eurobet bonus and then it's off to whore PokerRoom and Hollywood! *starts evil laugh*

pokerfoole
01-25-2006, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! I'm so close to finishing that Eurobet bonus and then it's off to whore PokerRoom and Hollywood! *starts evil laugh*

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like Poker Room and its skins, two other I may suggest are HoldemPoker.com (bonus clears at 10X and gives you 60 days to clear) and Fabulous Poker (bonus clears at 10X but it only gives you 30 days to clear). Both use the same tables as Poker Room and its the same competition, although my inpression is that Holdem Poker is a little looser. Plus they offer reloads about once a month.

TWINUNO
01-25-2006, 12:40 PM
wouldnt fabulous and holdempoker be on the same network with the same players?

pokerfoole
01-25-2006, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wouldnt fabulous and holdempoker be on the same network with the same players?

[/ QUOTE ]

HoldemPoker has micro NL limits (.10 BB, which I've never tried, that are not on Poker Room) and not all the table names match up with Poker Room. I actually had both sites up and there were tables on HoldemPoker that were not on Poker Room.

Fabulous Poker appeared to be more of a skin but I haven't really put much time there because of the bonus clearing rate.

My impression of the competition was that it was looser but that could just the night that I tried.

RobDoral
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
You CAN actually be logged on to more than one PR skin at the same time. I've played a tourney at one site and ring games on another before. I've also clicked on to tables where I'm seated at another skin (but never attempted to sit twice) just so I could swap player notes from site to site (I've never gotten this to work just by copying the notes files). You do have to pick a new screen name each time but the skins don't care if you have accounts at other skins.

GGrey
01-25-2006, 04:37 PM
How's the gameplay on the pokerroom skins? I play NL$50, anyone with any similar experience?

Tilt
01-25-2006, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You CAN actually be logged on to more than one PR skin at the same time. I've played a tourney at one site and ring games on another before. I've also clicked on to tables where I'm seated at another skin (but never attempted to sit twice) just so I could swap player notes from site to site (I've never gotten this to work just by copying the notes files). You do have to pick a new screen name each time but the skins don't care if you have accounts at other skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is scary. I think that place has no security at all with respect to protecting players from collusion.

bambi
01-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Dont they check IP adresses when you sit down at a table, cant see nothing wrong with being logged in twice, but when you down an IP search is done, (i think)

RobDoral
01-26-2006, 10:22 AM
I think that's correct about the IP address check (but I'd rather not put it to a test). There are probably would be cheaters on the PR network just like any other but I've yet to hear of a site that is actually good at catching colluders. Seems pretty hard to prove and the one colluder (not sure who he was working with) I've come across on the network was such an idiot that he dumped most of his chips to the rest of the table (he typed his hole cards into chat before the flop once, I assume it was a misdirected IM to someone).

The worst cases I've seen were on Pacific. It's nice to know what's going on and have two or three idiots try to chase you out of the pot when you've flopped quad aces.