PDA

View Full Version : Would this work?

xGoreDudex
01-25-2006, 01:30 AM
Just curious, I have two buddies that are willing to allow me to create poker accounts on their computer with their information and also make a neteller account for them.

Basically, going to transfer $500 to their stars account then withdrawl it to their neteller then go do the easy $100 bonuses again, and come back and then re-transfer it to my p-stars account and transfer out,

anybody do things like this, and if so is their any complications?

G.

WordWhiz
01-25-2006, 01:43 AM
It's called gnoming, and it's hardly a new idea. Yeah, it'll probably work, but it violates the T&C's of every poker site. If you do get caught, you might lose everything on the site, not just the bonuses.

You appear not to consider ethics a complication, so I won't discuss that issue here.

threeonefour
01-25-2006, 03:28 AM
it works but i would suggest you think bigger. its a lot of hassle for 200-300 in bonus money. especially since there are so many bonuses out there these days, as well as rakeback deals and other forms of 'free' promotional money.

dlk9s
01-25-2006, 01:21 PM
I was thinking about taking some software off the shelf at a store, taking it the returns desk, and saying I'd like to return it but lost my receipt. If they do offer store credit, would this work?

threeonefour
01-25-2006, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about taking some software off the shelf at a store, taking it the returns desk, and saying I'd like to return it but lost my receipt. If they do offer store credit, would this work?

[/ QUOTE ]not likely

DrunkHamster
01-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, but you'll go to hell...

dlk9s
01-27-2006, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]not likely

[/ QUOTE ]

Only reason I'm responding is because I just wanted to make sure you detected the sarcasm in my post. I couldn't tell from your response. /images/graemlins/smile.gif