PDA

View Full Version : HH from Stuper Win (X-post)

Jurollo
08-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Here is the thread in the MTTF. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7110334&an=0&page=0#Post 7110334) Post questions there. It is the Full HH from the tourney (I ran well) on PXF. Enjoy.
~Justin

shaundeeb
08-30-2006, 06:18 AM
just watching FT 393 the open fold of 44 6 handed is very weak esp with how tight the BS was being no worry about him reraising with out a monster. Think table was being a lot more weaktight 7-8 handed CO and button you could have stolen a lot more.
402 rather see an open shove than 20k and fold to a shove
408 I prob call to see a flop pray for a A3x flop
417 A7s why not open? if you want to keep up with your 20k open and fold to a shove everyone had over 70k so you are not priced in
427 entice people to reshove since they have shown to do it with as weak at A7s try to get a stack in with jacks not just steal the blinds
433 I like to see an open raise A5o in CO
482 check/shove that flop all day long
485 I raise like 95% of the time with QJo if SB open completes

Jurollo
08-30-2006, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just watching FT 393 the open fold of 44 6 handed is very weak esp with how tight the BS was being no worry about him reraising with out a monster. Think table was being a lot more weaktight 7-8 handed CO and button you could have stolen a lot more.
402 rather see an open shove than 20k and fold to a shove
408 I prob call to see a flop pray for a A3x flop
417 A7s why not open? if you want to keep up with your 20k open and fold to a shove everyone had over 70k so you are not priced in
427 entice people to reshove since they have shown to do it with as weak at A7s try to get a stack in with jacks not just steal the blinds
433 I like to see an open raise A5o in CO
482 check/shove that flop all day long
485 I raise like 95% of the time with QJo if SB open completes

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaun,
A lot of my action 4-5 handed was based on betting patterns from the rest of the FT. For example, I normally raise QJ in a limped blind too, however, I hadnt seen him complete much so I wanted to tread carefully. Thanks for the input.
~Justin

shaundeeb
08-30-2006, 04:15 PM
understandable, you played very solidly as I would expect just seemed like a few spots you could of lagged it up for an orbit or two and than cooled down since they wouldn't have picked up on it. I follow brusons feeling of a rush and playing the next hands etc. Also I feel like when I get restolen from I raise almost any2 next time due to thinking players slow down. Since they are the ones who are usually restealing and most of their thought process after a resteal is that person will tone down their aggression so they tend to resteal tighter next hand.