PDA

View Full Version : Gee Why dont we just lock the whole WSOP forum...

MrFizzbin
08-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Since The WSOP is over and all we can talk about in this section is an event thats been done for about 3 weeks, maybe 2+2 should just lock the whole forum till about 3 weeks before the next WSOP and save LLoyd the trouble of locking everybodys thread.... Just a suggestion...

AtTheMovies
08-30-2006, 01:09 AM
SAVE LLOYD'S SANITY!

Silent A
08-30-2006, 01:19 AM
To give Tech a chance to post his last 3 trip reports while he isn't busy counting his money.

AJackson
08-30-2006, 01:24 AM
Some of the posts clearly should have been locked.

Although, I have to admit, I am very curious why the Kathy Liebert thread was locked. It's clearly WSOP related and the number of posts indicates that the members are interested in the discussion.

TMTTR
08-30-2006, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some of the posts clearly should have been locked.

Although, I have to admit, I am very curious why the Kathy Liebert thread was locked. It's clearly WSOP related and the number of posts indicates that the members are interested in the discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Photoc
08-30-2006, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since The WSOP is over

[/ QUOTE ]

The WSOP Circuit isn't over. They're every few weeks.

technologic
08-30-2006, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To give Tech a chance to post his last 3 trip reports while he isn't busy counting his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh sorry they're not more frequent, been busy the past few weeks

AtTheMovies
08-30-2006, 03:49 AM
it's ok, baby. take your time counting the monies.

kutuz_off
08-30-2006, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since The WSOP is over

[/ QUOTE ]

The WSOP Circuit isn't over. They're every few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just turn this forum into something like "Big-buyin live tournaments". People often have similar questions/stories about WPT and USPC and such tournaments as they do about WSOP. Registration problems, trip reports, sweat threads, etc.

Edit: Just read the FAQ. It's in the works. Nevermind.

csquard
08-31-2006, 02:41 PM
Has anyone ever thought that a post can be related to more than one topic? The Richard Lee story is a good example; no one has ever heard of him except through his WSOP Main Event final table, so is it more WSOP related or News/Gossip? I'd never read it in news but would here, but maybe that's not relevant. Guess some of us neophytes will always stay that way.

Matt Williams
08-31-2006, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh now that you are rich and famous, you are too busy for us? JK, but keep the trip reports coming!

technologic
08-31-2006, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh now that you are rich and famous, you are too busy for us? JK, but keep the trip reports coming!

[/ QUOTE ]

nah work started...

bav
08-31-2006, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nah work started...

[/ QUOTE ]

Work? How quaint! He's still pretending after winning almost as much as Moneymaker that he's gonna keep his job.

sunrise
08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Um, what about the fact that many many WSOP episodes will air on ESPN in the coming weeks and months and perhaps some ppl will want to discuss stuff that happens in these episodes??

I also imagine there will be some discussion of the FT once it airs WITH the hole card camera's.

Kevmath
08-31-2006, 10:10 PM
That's why there's a Televised Poker forum.

This forum (as has been mentioned before) will be dedicated to tournaments as they're happening.