PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming Ultimate Bet Points

brendanb438
01-24-2006, 07:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully redeem UB points for merchandise? I tried to order a few books with mine but their method for redeeming points is a joke, took a couple weeks to even get a confirmation email and then I am still waiting on an actual email that they told me they would send when the books are shipped. What is messed up about it all is that instead of taking the points out of my account for the books they actually added that many points to my account. Anyone else have these type of problems?

Thanks,
Brendan

MycroftX
01-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I emailed them and told 'em to send me a hat. They deducted the points, but I never received the shipment confirmation Email.

black_russian
01-24-2006, 09:52 PM
I got the jacket/shirt/hat a couple years ago and it was weird...I think I had to email them what I wanted. It eventually came but took a long time. Never got any email...

UB....great software, shady people running it IMO....

jah7_fsu1
01-25-2006, 12:54 AM
Is there a way to use points to buy into tournys or anything, I thought I saw somewhere sometime that you could do that (ala pokerroom) but that was a long time ago and I'm not sure if it exists or if I'm just remembering wrong.

I also have tons of points I'll probably never do anything with.

Packard
01-25-2006, 01:00 AM
I got an UB hat with my points a few weeks ago. I got a email confirmatiom about a week after the hat request. I got the hat in the mail about three weeks total after the first request.

High quality hat-very nice for a baseball style cap. You can get easy points on the 10/20 and NL fishfest UB points tables.

Ron Burgundy
01-25-2006, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to use points to buy into tournys or anything, I thought I saw somewhere sometime that you could do that (ala pokerroom) but that was a long time ago and I'm not sure if it exists or if I'm just remembering wrong.

I also have tons of points I'll probably never do anything with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. When you register for a tournament, there will be an option to buy in with points instead of cash. You'll need 250 points for every $1, so you can buy into a 10+1 tourney for 2750 points.

I can't understand why anyone would use them for anything else, and I'm not really a tournament player. Their store sux.