PDA

View Full Version : Multiple accounts

Blackcat
01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
I am currently playing mostly at UB. They have a 100% initial deposit bonus through the end of January. I am considering starting a new account to take advantage of this bonus. Has anyone done this? Can I use the same name and neteller account? Should I expect a problem from UB when I cash out? Thanks in advance.

HRFats
01-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Bad idea unless you want your funds seized - especially if you try using the same neteller account.

kcheel
01-24-2006, 06:36 PM
As many reload bonuses as UB offers, not much point in even trying it to get the sign up.

TCBSTEVE
01-24-2006, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am currently playing mostly at UB. They have a 100% initial deposit bonus through the end of January. I am considering starting a new account to take advantage of this bonus. Has anyone done this? Can I use the same name and neteller account? Should I expect a problem from UB when I cash out? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]If married, have wife get a Firepay acct. Open new acct in wifes name at UB. You can take advantage of rakeback and signup bonus. UB only deducts 25% of bonus from MGR.

thedustbustr
01-25-2006, 01:51 AM
There are enough reloads there that getting the bonus shouldn't even be an issue. Theres a $100 reload like every two weeks.