PDA

View Full Version : Sizzler - Two Day Discount Offer

erimus
08-23-2006, 04:56 PM
I have been having an e-mail exchange with Party complaining bitterly about the change to the points structure for the $25NL tables. After 4 unsatisfactory replies from them I did as promised and removed by (pitiful) bank roll from their site. This appeared to have the desired affect as the latest mail from them contained the following:

=======================***************============ ========
We have added $50 for the inconvenience caused so that you can start playing also since you did not play on 21-AUG-06 & 22-AUG-06, we will make an exception for these two days towards the promotion. Therefore, I request you to please start playing from today and start accumulating points more than 100 till 31st August to get $300.
=======================***************============ =========

Sad to say that I've told them to stuff it as I'm now playing elsewhere.

It appears that actions speak louder than words with Party but I'm afraid that they have lost me.

solucky
08-23-2006, 05:00 PM
They gave me 100 bonus so that i lost " ONLY " 50, but it need around 10 mails, 2 calls and a 1500 $ cashout. Wh they cant do that after one mail:(

cgwahl
08-23-2006, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They gave me 100 bonus so that i lost " ONLY " 50, but it need around 10 mails, 2 calls and a 1500 $ cashout. Wh they cant do that after one mail:(

[/ QUOTE ]

Because most people probably give up after the first or second try.

dc_publius
08-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Somebody post their email exchanges. I'm one of the lazy who donesn't want to get into email battles with party... but willing to cut and paste. lol

nikkiree1
08-23-2006, 10:03 PM
I tried twice, but they keep saying no. Anyone else have something I can write?

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We will not be able to add the Points for the Specific days that you
requested. As this is during a Promotional Period we give the player the
opportunity to earn 100 Points per day for a reward at the end of the
Bonus Period.

Thank you for choosing us as you're on line Gaming Site!

Joyce
PartyPoker Customer Care

PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2006-08-24 16:08
To: vip@partypoker.com
Subject: Party Points[#5693338]

PP,

Oh, I'm sure that you could "update" the system. What if a mistake
happened? There's no way that you could fix it?

Thanks,
xxxxxxxxx

vip@partypoker.com wrote:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Promotion is system Generated, and as such even if I awarded you
the Points they would not count for the particular days in the Promotion.

Thank you for choosing us as you're on line Gaming Site!

Joyce
PartyPoker Customer Care

PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar

Well, can you make an exception for these two days towards the
promotion for me? My MGR is high enough that it would only be a blip in the map
for PP. It would be most appreciated!

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

vip@partypoker.com wrote:
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

[...]

MicroBob
08-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Joyce is terrible.

Wools
08-26-2006, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah really. PT said I played enough hands but in reality I was 1 raked hand short. I was literally at 499 raked hands and I asked support if they could make an exception as I planned to play for the full 31 days. They said NOPE SORRY GGPO

[/ QUOTE ]

Any particular reason you tried to cut it as close as possible instead of leaving a buffer zone? Would it have killed you to play for 10-15 more minutes? Better safe than sorry.

godofgamblers
08-26-2006, 05:23 AM
No it would not have killed me, but I assumed PT would be accurate to within 15 hands. I have no idea what went wrong, and I highly suspect Party's system to have messed up instead. This was 1/2 Limit btw, so all raked hands would count. Nowhere near midnight either.

I guess someone with your attitude was working at Party so did not want to give me mercy.