PDA

View Full Version : PR $200 bonus and HEP $100 bonus today

BigBiceps
08-22-2006, 10:34 PM
See the promotions sections of their respective websites for details.

pathogen
08-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Pokerroom and Hewlett Packard bonuses?

bgoalie35
08-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Sorry for the newb question, but what is HEP?

PR clears at 10x according to Bonuswhores, good for reload or first time.

ridonkulous
08-22-2006, 10:43 PM
HoldemPoker

cracker9521
08-23-2006, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the newb question, but what is HEP?

PR clears at 10x according to Bonuswhores, good for reload or first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

PR is ok if you play higher limits. Basically it is like 70% rakeback. Personally I hate their software and avoid them like the plague.

bb88
08-23-2006, 03:06 AM
Just deposited for the Pokerroom bonus and it came up 7x's for me. Might wanna hit it up ASAP if you want it.

grouchie
08-23-2006, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just deposited for the Pokerroom bonus and it came up 7x's for me. Might wanna hit it up ASAP if you want it.

[/ QUOTE ]

mine too

Kazuma
08-23-2006, 04:14 AM
I was just about to get the new pokerroom bonus, but it seems you can't use neteller when the server is down for maintenance. But as I was looking at my pokerroom account I saw that I had a bonus already?? It says I need 1000 more points to collect my 100 bonus dollar package. I never purchased a package and I haven't deposited money since the last pokerroom reload.

Anyone have any ideas where this came from? Not that I am complaining.

Lessu
08-23-2006, 06:32 AM
100 bonus dollar package means you buy a bonus for 1000 points and then you have to clear it. I'd double check that it's actually a bonus and not one of these bonuses you can buy from them because they are restricted

scorer
08-23-2006, 10:18 AM
pokerrom shorthanded are mostly 5 max correct???

Riddick
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pokerroom and Hewlett Packard bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hepatitis poker, a new poker room that caters to the drug using crowd.

I just hope their sister site, which caters to people who strangle themselves while masturbating, comes up with a equally tantalizing offer.

nivaman
08-23-2006, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
sad, but true

Boxpressed
08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had some stacked bonuses from June and played a few dozen hands this month. Before, PR's bonus page would let you know how many points you needed to clear the bonus after you started earning points, so you would know whether the bonus was 7x or 10x.

But I stopped getting a running total on a particular bonus, so I could not tell if it was 7x or 10x. I had to manually keep track by remembering my running overall player points total. This happen to anyone else?

BigBiceps
08-23-2006, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was just about to get the new pokerroom bonus, but it seems you can't use neteller when the server is down for maintenance. But as I was looking at my pokerroom account I saw that I had a bonus already?? It says I need 1000 more points to collect my 100 bonus dollar package. I never purchased a package and I haven't deposited money since the last pokerroom reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it too.
I assume it was because I guessed correctly in the previous promotion on who was going to last longest in the WSOP. I am not sure though, because I don't remember who I guessed for.

321Mike
08-23-2006, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I create my own 6 max tables and they fill up quickly. The only trouble is PokerAce only works on one of the tables because the table names are the same.

MycroftX
08-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the head-up OP.

I just deposited, the RIVERRICKI bonus code is a 7X bonus.

see...

• 1400 points left to collect $200 Safepay deposit bonus (bonus expires 2006-10-22)

Their last two bonuses were 7X too.

Tom Ames
08-23-2006, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just hope their sister site, which caters to people who strangle themselves while masturbating, comes up with a equally tantalizing offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are referring to AEA, Auto-erotic Asphyxiation Poker, where every player is a maniac. Unfortunately, they seem to lose a couple of players every month.

Kazuma
08-23-2006, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it too.
I assume it was because I guessed correctly in the previous promotion on who was going to last longest in the WSOP. I am not sure though, because I don't remember who I guessed for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking that too and I also have no idea who I picked, and you would think they would of sent out an email saying "you have picked the correct person, here is your new bonus" but I guess they don't do that.

mrw8419
08-23-2006, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the head-up OP.

I just deposited, the RIVERRICKI bonus code is a 7X bonus.

see...

• 1400 points left to collect $200 Safepay deposit bonus (bonus expires 2006-10-22)

Their last two bonuses were 7X too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a signup or reload bonus?

Michael

MycroftX
08-23-2006, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a signup or reload bonus?

Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a re-load bonus.

If you haven't signed up for Poker Room yet, check out BonusWhores.com and look for a sign up there. You'll get an even better bonus at 5X.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you can stack bonuses at PR Mike, so you could actually get both if you wanted.

The.Accountant
08-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Can you still work on the welcome and reload bonuses even after requesting a cashout?

kdog
08-23-2006, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you still work on the welcome and reload bonuses even after requesting a cashout?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only with any monies you left in the account.

The.Accountant
08-23-2006, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and here I was planning on clearing the bonus with no money in my account..

Daniel Magix
08-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Is it possible to confirm the 7x as opposed to 10x, before reloading? I only ask because it makes a big difference in how much I can reasonably reload with and clear at the micro stakes I play at. If it's 7x, I can take better advantage of the deal than if it's 10x.

MycroftX
08-23-2006, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is it possible to confirm the 7x as opposed to 10x, before reloading? I only ask because it makes a big difference in how much I can reasonably reload with and clear at the micro stakes I play at. If it's 7x, I can take better advantage of the deal than if it's 10x.

[/ QUOTE ]

Three posters including myself stated it is a 7X bonus in this thread already. I don't know what more you want.

PS- Did you find out who was beeping outside your house?

Daniel Magix
08-24-2006, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Three posters including myself stated it is a 7X bonus in this thread already. I don't know what more you want.

PS- Did you find out who was beeping outside your house?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone on PR said that his came up as 10x. I was wondering if there was a way to confirm it with customer support - I'd email, but the promotion will be over by the time they'd respond.

Daniel Magix
08-26-2006, 01:44 PM
OK, confirmed it for myself - 7x
Reloaded yesterday and starting working on clearing this today. Had my 66 see a flop of 672 rainbow, a 7 turn, and a 4 river - and end up losing to 74os - yay poker!

I wish I played higher stakes so I could max out this bonus 40% @7X is pretty damn sweet. Oh well, one day.