PDA

View Full Version : bet and win decline deposit for security reasons

peregrine
08-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Bet and Win declined my Neteller deposit for "security reasons". This also happened to a friend of mine. Both of our NT accounts are in good standing and funded and frequently used. They would give no further explanation. Anyone have any idea what's going on? Any one else have success depositing?
Thanks.

Ballers83
08-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I hit them up fine. Withdrawal by Neteller took 2 business days.

pathogen
08-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Same thing is happening to me too.

Brian O'Nolan
08-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Same here- my deposit was declined about a month ago. Perhaps they are also declining US business now...?

terrellk11
08-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Same here, and when I said I had no interest in depositing by another method I was informed that my account would no longer be necessary.

MD2020
08-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Same thing happened to me. Sent them an email but haven't hard back.

pathogen
08-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately your deposit has not been accepted due to our security measures.

In order to avoid fraud there are a number of internal security measures which our system applies to all attempted deposits. If your deposit does not comply with these measures it will not be accepted.

We regret that we are unable to give you any further details on the reason your deposit has been rejected.

We would ask you to consider one of our alternative inpayment methods, details of which can be found on our website.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Your bwin support team