PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt poker points

DespotInExile
08-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I have a bazillion of them. Are they good for anything other than the crap at the FTP store?

CappyAA
08-22-2006, 03:31 PM
No - only some tourney entries.

Buy a Full Tilt Jersey. Beef up your poker library. Buy some other crap in their stores. I got a bball jersey customized, a hat, HOH1, HOH2, and a few other things from there.

HSB
08-22-2006, 03:34 PM
travel mugs...lots and lots of travel mugs.

mikegmstr
08-22-2006, 05:52 PM
I'll give you $10 for all of them.

Miyogi
08-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Even taking the hit on your rakeback buying books and selling them on ebay has to be +EV though maybe -Etime

Pokeraddict
08-22-2006, 07:51 PM
It is about time for Full Tilt to add some higher value items to their store. It has been the same selection for a long time while many of the other rooms started offering much better items.

morphd
08-23-2006, 03:33 PM
They've added some more stuff but it's still nonsense stuff. No electronics at all. With the rakeback hit, is it even worth it? I mean, let's say you use your points for a $2,000 tv, that's 2k they'll subtract from MGR so you're losing $540 in rakeback.

HSB
08-23-2006, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They've added some more stuff but it's still nonsense stuff. No electronics at all. With the rakeback hit, is it even worth it? I mean, let's say you use your points for a $2,000 tv, that's 2k they'll subtract from MGR so you're losing $540 in rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

A $2000 TV for $540 sounds worth it to me.

Quercus
08-23-2006, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, they don't have any TVs at all. The closest thing to a TV that they have is an 8K chair.

HSB
08-23-2006, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, they don't have any TVs at all. The closest thing to a TV that they have is an 8K chair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was looking earlier and I didn't see anything new...but I was looking at the web version from work. Are you talking about the easy rider folding chair or something that is actually new?

Quercus
08-23-2006, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was looking earlier and I didn't see anything new...but I was looking at the web version from work. Are you talking about the easy rider folding chair or something that is actually new?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, the Easy Rider. FTP Store is horrid.

HSB
08-23-2006, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, the Easy Rider. FTP Store is horrid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutwrenchingly horrid.

Pokeraddict
08-23-2006, 06:15 PM
I wonder how much they take off MGR for the personalized avatar......

morphd
08-23-2006, 06:35 PM
yeah, I understand that getting about a $1500 discount off the tv is cool, but FT is the only site that deducts store merchandise from MGR and it's annoying.

But yes... the whole point is moot, go to the Full Tilt forums and beg for better store merchandise I guess.