PDA

View Full Version : RELOADS BONUSES, WHAT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!

MrBellVaDeer
08-22-2006, 02:04 PM
WHAT has Happened to ALL THE RELOAD BONUSES. THIS YEAR HAS BEEN THE WORST YEAR EVER FOR RELOAD BONUSES.

THE SITES HAVE BECOME SO GREEEDY THEY NEVER GIVE MONTHLY RELOAD BONUSES. I USE TO RELOAD ABOUT 4 OR 5 DIFFERNET ACCOUNTS MONTHLY AT PARTY AND THE SKINS MAKING A C OUPLE EXTRA GRAND A MONTH, NOW I AM LUCKY TO GET 100 /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

WHAT HAS HAPPENED, ANYONE KNOW THE TRUTH, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING CAUSE IT HAS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Short Bus
08-22-2006, 02:08 PM
kill yourself please.

JackOfSpeed
08-22-2006, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WHAT has Happened to ALL THE RELOAD BONUSES. THIS YEAR HAS BEEN THE WORST YEAR EVER FOR RELOAD BONUSES.

THE SITES HAVE BECOME SO GREEEDY THEY NEVER GIVE MONTHLY RELOAD BONUSES. I USE TO RELOAD ABOUT 4 OR 5 DIFFERNET ACCOUNTS MONTHLY AT PARTY AND THE SKINS MAKING A C OUPLE EXTRA GRAND A MONTH, NOW I AM LUCKY TO GET 100 /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

WHAT HAS HAPPENED, ANYONE KNOW THE TRUTH, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING CAUSE IT HAS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back, Mr. McVicker (or Mr. McVicker wannabe).

As an aside, I thought the mods had the ability to IP ban people? Apparently not, unless this is a cheap imitation of the original.

FlushTheToilet
08-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Why do you think Party has cut right back on the reloads? Could it be that they kept getting abused by greedy, gnoming multi-accounters who only play for a bonus? With no other play at the site?

Oh yeah, what Short Bus said too.

thing85
08-22-2006, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, how I've missed you.

MrBellVaDeer
08-22-2006, 03:32 PM
I see you PEOPLE ARE THE SAME ARROGNANT PR1CKS AS ALWAYS /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I never had multiple accounts that were illegal, they were all ligit

five
08-23-2006, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I see you PEOPLE ARE THE SAME ARROGNANT PR1CKS AS ALWAYS /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I never had multiple accounts that were illegal, they were all illigit

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

shabun
08-23-2006, 08:02 AM
Please don't ban this guy. I need the entertainment.

Komodo
08-23-2006, 09:04 AM
yeh, 5 accounts. No wonder they cut down the reloads...

Ken_AA
08-23-2006, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
kill yourself please.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, registered for over a year, and the second post was telling someone to kill themselves (did do it in a nice manner though).

What was the other post?

As for the Op's question, just get rakeback at a site. Somewhere like UB or absolute you can can get a real good deal by clearing bonus and rakeback at the same time.

Ken

Ken

TobDog
08-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Actually, hes right, this appears to be the work of one banned person who bragged about having multiple party/empire/etc accounts at each site, good spot SB!

udbrky
08-24-2006, 12:51 AM
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

MrBellVaDeer
08-24-2006, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, hes right, this appears to be the work of one banned person who bragged about having multiple party/empire/etc accounts at each site, good spot SB!

[/ QUOTE ]
YOU ARE FULL OF IT, this NEVER happened. I doubt this had anything to do with it

brendanb438
08-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Shut up McVicker!! Go kill yourself as suggested earlier.

-Brendan

JackOfSpeed
08-24-2006, 03:32 PM
WackoJacko was this guy's best incarnation, anyway.

MrBellVaDeer
08-27-2006, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WackoJacko was this guy's best incarnation, anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your people's memory's are like elphant /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

and this is coming from a guy who has that psycho black women that played in the WSOP and takes forever to fold her king,jack offsuit

heater
08-27-2006, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kill yourself please.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, registered for over a year, and the second post was telling someone to kill themselves (did do it in a nice manner though).

What was the other post?

As for the Op's question, just get rakeback at a site. Somewhere like UB or absolute you can can get a real good deal by clearing bonus and rakeback at the same time.

Ken

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

Defending McVicker? WTF

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fishy McDonk
08-27-2006, 05:17 PM
The truth is out there.

MrBellVaDeer
08-28-2006, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The truth is out there.

[/ QUOTE ] are you a philosopher? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ballers83
08-28-2006, 02:05 AM
Whats with all the capitals? Reload bonuses are still plenty, just look for them at bonuswhores.com

Fishy McDonk
08-28-2006, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The truth is out there.

[/ QUOTE ] are you a philosopher? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you've never seen X-Files.

TobDog
08-29-2006, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and this is coming from a guy who has that psycho black women that played in the WSOP

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, do you have some closet/gay thing for Mr Belvedere? If so, maybe someone shold contact him and let him know there is a stalker on the loose. Thats funny, we always pegged you as the type that would "play" with MJ's "little friends"