PDA

View Full Version : GoldenPalace withdrawal

emeraldice
08-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Hey- thinking about doing this bonus, but couple q's-
When withdrawing, what documents is it absolutely vital that you have? I have a driver's license and i can print out an online bank statement...will that do or do i need more?

Lessu
08-19-2006, 05:26 PM
you'll need an ID so driver's licence is fine

If you don't have the exact documents they need(they email you the instructions when you make the withdrawal) you can send them two papers which have your name and andress on them. That's how they instructed me when I told them I didn't have bank statements or something they asked in particular

you'll be fine

emeraldice
08-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Hmm...What papers might contain a name and address? I'm 19 and live with my parents during the summer, so all bills go to their names.

Lessu
08-19-2006, 06:55 PM
any papers, it doesn't have to be a bill.

jonyy6788
08-19-2006, 07:47 PM
College statement that says how many thousands of dollars you owe them. (should have came to you very recently)---mine did /images/graemlins/frown.gif

toucan
08-19-2006, 10:42 PM
When i withdrew they asked me for:

[ QUOTE ]
- A valid photo ID
- The top part of your bank statement
- The top part of a utility statement (phone bill, electrical bill, etc...).

[/ QUOTE ]

Jago
08-20-2006, 04:19 AM
i've been told an online bank statement isn't acceptable. I used a bank draft Neteller sent to me.

guillaumezur
08-20-2006, 04:37 AM
i done this one nearly 15 days i wait they say i didnnot proveide the documents

i wait a little more but it sucks

kfellmy
08-20-2006, 04:45 PM
How about the best advice ever. Stay away from GP. They would rather spend there money on junk ebay auctions instead of investing in customer service reps that might know what they are doing. You will have to jump through so many hoops and then when they are done watching you dance they will say we didn't get the documents over and over and over. This place was the worst experienece I have ever had ver in online poker. Other sites deserve your play, skip this one unless you are a masochist.

emeraldice
08-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Question. Do the documents need to show my billing address on them?

emeraldice
08-26-2006, 01:51 AM
also. can i send: an id and TWO dif bank account statements?

spino1i
08-26-2006, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How about the best advice ever. Stay away from GP. They would rather spend there money on junk ebay auctions instead of investing in customer service reps that might know what they are doing. You will have to jump through so many hoops and then when they are done watching you dance they will say we didn't get the documents over and over and over. This place was the worst experienece I have ever had ver in online poker. Other sites deserve your play, skip this one unless you are a masochist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry bad advice imo. Yes they are somewhat of a pain in the butt but only that. I was able to cash my money out without too much hassle and its 300$ man. Thats a lot of green..