PDA

View Full Version : Code Poker 50% Profit bonus?

Instyle007
08-19-2006, 04:12 AM
What do you think about this code poker promotion that gives a 50% on your winnings when you hit certain criteria?

FYI- I am not a code poker affiliate, I got the link from a banner here at 2+2.

edited to take out the link. Although it is not spam when you include a link for more details. Give me a break.

teddyFBI
08-19-2006, 04:20 AM
that's still spam

teddyFBI
08-19-2006, 04:20 AM
take out the link.

nivaman
08-19-2006, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you think about this code poker promotion that gives a 50% on your winnings when you hit certain criteria?

[/ QUOTE ]
if you are playing winning poker AND out of bonuses to clear, why not give it a shot?

Mustbeblufin
08-19-2006, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

edited to take out the link. Although it is not spam when you include a link for more details. Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been plenty of threads on it here and AR. Long story short: If you are a winning player the return is over 100%.

WiSeIVIaN
08-19-2006, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been plenty of threads on it here and AR. Long story short: If you are a winning No Limit player the return is over 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

lotus guardian
08-19-2006, 02:07 PM
I couldn't find these threads because 2+2's search engine pretty much sucks (get google power!) and I have no idea what this 50% or 100% bonus is, so if someone could gently post a link to a thread that discusses this I would appreciate it.

WiSeIVIaN
08-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Go to codepoker.com and read this bonus T+C? It ain't rocket science buddy.

And if you do play there, make sure to get rakeback also...

Mustbeblufin
08-19-2006, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been plenty of threads on it here and AR. Long story short: If you are a winning No Limit player the return is over 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, but you'd have no problem at 5/10 limit and up.

Instyle007
08-19-2006, 11:29 PM
I also searched before I posted. Hence the new thread. :-)

What's AR btw?

Mustbeblufin
08-20-2006, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also searched before I posted. Hence the new thread. :-)

What's AR btw?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the forum directly below this one....