PDA

View Full Version : InstantBankroll.com question

Darth Poker
01-23-2006, 09:23 PM
So after I whore and play my way up to $500 or so, I'd like to use the InstantBankroll.com Party bonus thing. My question pertains to how a previously held real money account is defined. I had planned on depositing at Party awhile ago, got myself a screen name and all that jazz, but decided to read a few more books (brilliant!) before I deposited. So, if I have not EVER deposited money into Party, am I free to use InstantBankroll, or am I screwed just because I have a screen name?

NateDog
01-23-2006, 09:53 PM
I think you are ok, but I'd check with the guys at the pokersourceonline.com help forum.

NIX
01-24-2006, 01:47 AM
You should be fine. I did the same thing. Set up account, screwed around with some play money, but never deposited. Let the account sit idle for several months and then did the InstantBankroll promotion. Took them a few days longer than advertised to get back to me, but other than that, I had no problems.

Poker Source
01-24-2006, 02:22 AM
You are allowed to have a previous PLAY money account. You'll need to create a new account under Instant Bankroll with a new email address and use our bonus code INSTANT.

Profit187
01-25-2006, 11:22 PM
I did the InstantBankroll thing a few weeks ago. Gotta say, I'm amazed its actually legit and not a huge pain in the a$$. Cleared the bonus rather quickly while learning much about real poker (I had only started playing with real money a week before).

The bankroll was cleared and I was up about another $150 on top of that. Then got a reload bonus email, so figured what-the-hell. Cashed out to Neteller, then reloaded with an even better bonus code I found (this made me a bit uneasy). Cleared that bonus, then repeated for the bonus code I was sent. Worked out well, though I had a really bad swing of play - I had KK, someone had AA... I have 3-o-K some retard with 4-8 gets flush on the river, etc... I'm sure you all know that pain.

Anyhow, a good experience and has allowed me to learn a lot without ever risking my own money. I'd say signup - its free money.