PDA

View Full Version : Radical Change in Party Bonus Structure

RowlfTheDog
08-17-2006, 02:07 PM
This was hinted on recent Party VIP threads, but not directly stated:

Party has discontinued all their bonus points (weekly activity, monthly activity, deposit, and happy hour) starting August 16. (This is really annoying since I just made a deposit on the 10th.)

In the "category" graphic on their web site, it looks like you need 6000 now to get to Silver and 16000 to get to Gold.

Suddenly the bonus points are significantly harder to get...

Nick-Zack
08-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Thank you for starting a new thread on this. I missed the other 50 on the same subject.

RikaKazak
08-17-2006, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for starting a new thread on this. I missed the other 50 on the same subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Niediam
08-17-2006, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really did miss all the other posts. So thanks. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

RowlfTheDog
08-17-2006, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, a search in "Internet Bonuses" with +Party -"Re:" for the past week yields 12 hits, with this one being the only one about this topic. So either the 50 posts you are referring to are hijacks or you have an interesting naming convention here in "Internet Bonuses".

I guess I'll go back to STT where I belong...

Later,
Rowlf

lotus guardian
08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I was trying to score 100 points every day for Sizzler, but I didn't know the structure was changing yesterday so I think I didn't make it. Do you think there's anything I can do to continue participating for the $300 bonus? Will party understand my situation? I mean, they didn't tell anyone, they just changed it and [censored] it. I'm pretty sure they did it on purpose and I feel pretty damaged.

Lalu
08-18-2006, 04:32 AM
I'm in the same boat, I earned 100+ points first 15 days, but now apparently due to some changes which they certainly didn't make clear on their site on the 16th day I only earned 54 points (though according to the amount I played via Poker Tracker) I certainly played enough to get more than 100 points in the old structure (which happens to be the structure they still have listed on their website). I've already emailed them to complain about this, but if they end up screwing me over like this it will be the last business they get from me save the 10x reloads and such.

Flintoff
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, a search in "Internet Bonuses" with +Party -"Re:" for the past week yields 12 hits, with this one being the only one about this topic. So either the 50 posts you are referring to are hijacks or you have an interesting naming convention here in "Internet Bonuses".

I guess I'll go back to STT where I belong...

Later,
Rowlf

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea.

kimchi
08-18-2006, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but if they end up screwing me over like this it will be the last business they get from me save the 10x reloads and such.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean people still play on Party without incentives?

plonker
08-18-2006, 05:08 PM
I did alos miss al the other 50 threads so thanks also

UATrewqaz
08-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Don't bust OP's chops too much

1. He's just trying to be helpful and pass along important info
2. Although there have been other threads on the subject they aren't on the front page (currently)
3. Almost any big or semi-big thing (Party's monster, a reload, etc.) has multiple threads.

cgwahl
08-18-2006, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was trying to score 100 points every day for Sizzler, but I didn't know the structure was changing yesterday so I think I didn't make it. Do you think there's anything I can do to continue participating for the $300 bonus? Will party understand my situation? I mean, they didn't tell anyone, they just changed it and [censored] it. I'm pretty sure they did it on purpose and I feel pretty damaged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Parties response: But there are tons of Monster tables to play on! Whats the problem!

ENJOY!

AmonRaa
08-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Actually new points are better for low limit players.