PDA

View Full Version : Do they have a list of all the players in the ME? And their ranks?

Frostie
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm wondering how some people did.

LearnedfromTV
08-15-2006, 02:37 PM
No one asks you who you are when you bust, so other than the people who cash and maybe the last few bubblers, no one knows who finished where.

Mr. Orange
08-15-2006, 03:05 PM
No.

eclinchy
08-17-2006, 08:31 AM
This wouldn't even be possible, what with four Day 1s and two Day 2s. How do you compare two bustouts from two different fields?

DumbHick
08-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Does it really matter if you are the first one to bust or bust on the bubble? Neither is an indication of how good a player, and they both pay the same.

Photoc
08-17-2006, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does it really matter if you are the first one to bust or bust on the bubble or the ME champion? None are an indication of how good a player, and they both pay the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP and how true it is.

HORSE anyone?

PokerPaul
08-17-2006, 05:43 PM
i was wondering same thing. Specifically, i would like to know roughly how the following players fared at the ME:

- Daniel N
- Matusow
- Hachem
- Raymer
- Moneymaker
- Ferguson

and just for kicks
- Varkonyi

F0LD--IT
08-17-2006, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was wondering same thing. Specifically, i would like to know roughly how the following players fared at the ME:

- Daniel N
- Matusow
- Hachem
- Raymer
- Moneymaker
- Ferguson

and just for kicks
- Varkonyi

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a list if you made the money, check cardplayer. I busted 231st and Hachem went out about 15 mins before me. Daniel N. Busted 2 spots after me. thats all i know off the top of my head

Great Dane
08-17-2006, 05:59 PM
http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/results/3229?viewall=true

housenuts
08-17-2006, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does it really matter if you are the first one to bust or bust on the bubble or the ME champion? None are an indication of how good a player, and they both pay the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP and how true it is.

HORSE anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure the the first out, and the player to get busted on the bubble didn't get paid 12 million. i'm 99% sure

po-Jay-to
08-17-2006, 09:46 PM
My tournament ranking system explicitly states that: every player from the first to get knocked out THROUGH the guy who goes out on the money bubble, are ALL tied for last place.
Let the games begin once the bubble bursts.

kevJ
08-18-2006, 02:40 AM
what did jeff madson place in ME

uter
08-18-2006, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP and how true it is.

HORSE anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. correcting grammar? ur such a queer.

and ur not even right. the sentence makes much more sense with 'neither' than with 'none'

nath
08-18-2006, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP and how true it is.

HORSE anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. correcting grammar? ur such a queer.

[/ QUOTE ]

He added in "ME Champion" as a subtle dig at Jamie Gold, so the chance from "neither" to "none" was necessary.
I suppose it's easy to miss his rapier wit if you're a retarded homophobe, but I wouldn't know.