PDA

View Full Version : Why am I a Party VIP?

FeltBelt
08-14-2006, 03:15 PM
I play NL and I stress myself out to make the required points every three months. Why? I haven't seen a VIP offer in forever, and the ones they do have suck.

As has been noted many times, Party's VIP program is a total joke on every level.

thomasperfecto
08-14-2006, 03:19 PM
And yet you continue to play....

bkholdem
08-14-2006, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops there it is. why should party offer bonii to people who play regardless.

i inquired about vip a few months back after i started 6 tabling 200NL. they said play more/longer. then they sent me the wsop vip pop up. i didn't go for it. i didn't see any cash incentives. i don't play at party much and stopped the 6 tabling there all together. but there are plenty who do do that, without rakeback or good bonuses i play elsewhere.

FeltBelt
08-14-2006, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW GOOD POINT I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT!

godofgamblers
08-14-2006, 03:53 PM
Just a kind of random OT question. The last couple of emails I sent got answered by VIP however I'm not a VIP. Is that normal or are they planning to make me a VIP for just a month of play?

ThirdBullet CEO
08-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Even I play there, it's because sometimes you need to 4-table at 4:00 a.m.

When we started Third Bullet, we did notice that most VIP programs give you nice hats. If you don't mind a plug for our site... our VIPs get free hotel rooms at the major tournaments, and up to $300 cash every month they are a winning player. If you are interested, check out our website at www.ThirdBullet.com. (http://www.ThirdBullet.com.)

Nico

thomasperfecto
08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW GOOD POINT I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man everyone b1tches about party whilst 4 tabling at the same time. How will they get the message if you continue to play their?