PDA

View Full Version : SunPoker Bonus Good for SSNL?

TobiasFunke
08-14-2006, 12:42 AM
According to BW, the new Sun Poker bonus + RB looks phenomenal for $50 and $100 max NL.

Can anyone playing these levels attest to the accuracy of the BW figures? The 5x bonus + RB #'s are solid if true. I assume US players are OK at Crypto for the time being.

Also, I'm a bit confused as to the best way to attack the monthly reload/BW reload. I've heard something about depositing at the end of the month, then again at the beginning, clearing concurrently, etc....

Any help would be great.

KSOT
08-14-2006, 02:05 AM
I don't play NL, but I hear the SS games on Crypto are pretty good at the moment.

It definitely isn't a 5x bonus though. A pot has to be $20 or higher to qualify for a full point. $5 through $20 will only get you a quarter of a point which is usually what happens at the small stakes. I'd estimate it at somewhere around 18x if you consider a $5 pot a raked hand.

grouchie
08-14-2006, 02:39 AM
Yeah, it's not a true 5x.

however, it seems that some people on the BW forum thought the best way to attack it was to accumulate the $100 monthly for 2 months in a row, then clear it on the 3rd month.

The reason why is because if you sign up thorugh Bonus Whores, every month you get a $100 bonus that releases after 1500 points.
These, however, expire after 30 days so they are not like the normal reload.

So, Every 3rd month you get $400 for playing 1500 raked hands.

Until I'm playing a game bigger than $100NL, that is probably the way I'm going to do it myself.

TobiasFunke
08-14-2006, 03:26 AM
Thanks Grouchie, I see the logic behind that. The BW exclusive is what makes it a pretty decent deal.

gswarriorfan
08-14-2006, 04:14 AM
you blowhard

Miraculix
08-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Hi.

I´ve done the monthly at Sun when you had to play 200 raked hands for $40. I played it at NL$25 FR and it took about 2000 - 2200 hands to clear it. So I figure you have to play about 10x as many hands as the number of raked hands needed to clear. But I liked the site, made some good money while clearing the bonuses.
Does Poker Plex have the same player database? If they do, I might give it a shot...

//M

ivo
08-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Anybody to know on which day PokerPlex
add rakeback to players accounts?

ninenine_zoe
08-14-2006, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody to know on which day PokerPlex
add rakeback to players accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]
i got mine at the 5th of august.
the last 4 months i got it between the 3rd and the 5th.

Phytopath
08-14-2006, 11:24 AM
It is a really good bonus, especially coupled with RB.

The cryptos are known for their brutal rake structure but for NL/PL100 and 200 I think they have one of the lowest rakes.

The full ring games are pretty tight there, but playing short especially during euro prime times the games are really, really good.

Jeppi
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I finished it at interpoker(crypto skin): 500points for 100+50$ (it was a sign up) in bonus with 32% rakeback.

The pace really depends on the table, with some agros it can go very fast.

It took me 3200 hands to complete it, and 48 hours in table hours, so 15hours 3-tabling. I did a mix of FR and SH 50NL. So you can expect doing 10 points per hour per table.

Only when you are at a table of nits it can go slowly, but you should not be at such a table anyway. The games are pretty good, the stats on the lobby are not very helpfull, it doesn't display stack sizes, but you manage.

Plus so far it adds to 50$ in rakeback (not sure the last day was accounted for yet) and 320$ from playing.

The only downswing is that the rake seems higher than everywhere else, it is 5% but they only cap at 3$ (instead of 2$ at most of the places) no matter how many players are involved in the hand. So you loose one dollar each time you stack someone.

The bright side is that when they stack each other every other hand, you get rakeback from that (dealt method)and there is no bonus deduction at all.

KSOT
08-14-2006, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

however, it seems that some people on the BW forum thought the best way to attack it was to accumulate the $100 monthly for 2 months in a row, then clear it on the 3rd month.

The reason why is because if you sign up thorugh Bonus Whores, every month you get a $100 bonus that releases after 1500 points.

Until I'm playing a game bigger than $100NL, that is probably the way I'm going to do it myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

That deal sucks compared to rakeback. A decent percentage will yield you WELL over $100 after 1500 raked hands.

grouchie
08-14-2006, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That deal sucks compared to rakeback. A decent percentage will yield you WELL over $100 after 1500 raked hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

you get your $400 PLUS your rakeback.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but playing 100NL, I am not getting more than $400 in rakeback every 1500 raked hands I play.