PDA

View Full Version : PokerRoom sign up bonus

celiboy
08-14-2006, 12:36 AM
Just signed up to Hollywood Poker and did the 5X signup bonus through bonuswhores. HP is part of the Ongame network. Since I like the site I am wondering if other Ongame sites have bonuses? I see that PokerRoom has a 5X signup bonus as well. Can someone do 2 Ongame sign up bonuses or does the network not care? Are there any other Ongame sign up bonuses that are decent?

TobiasFunke
08-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Fine to do PR and Hollywood, I am just about to do the same myself. Those are the only two 5x, I think the rest are 7x and up.

celiboy
08-14-2006, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Fine to do PR and Hollywood, I am just about to do the same myself. Those are the only two 5x, I think the rest are 7x and up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was always leery of the bonuses that cleared via points put the 5X at HP works out to a normal 10X raked hands bonus or a bit better. I would probably even do a 7X bonus at the network if nothing better was out there. Hopefully we can expect reloads from this network.

celiboy
08-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Looks like I can sign up thru Bonuswhores and get a $200 at 5X, $300 at 7X or $400 at 15X bonus. Also Internet Texas Holdem has a 7X at $300 plus you get 2 poker books or a 500 pc. chip set.

Anyone know better offers out there?

TheProdigy
08-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Where is the internet texas hold'em thing?

I'm clearing it right now and used I think "NETCASH" (google it) and it is 50% to 250 at 7x

PeachBunny
08-14-2006, 04:14 AM
I did the PokerRoom 50% up to 250$ (7x) through ITH. Wanted the books.
Now I'm about to signup to Hollywood through BW (5x). Does the hollywood RAF clear concurrently with the deposit bonus?

batmanoflove
08-14-2006, 05:24 AM
I cannot cash out on Pokerroom. I've deposited with firepay and I just want to put the earning back to firepay, it gave me the following message:

Failure

This can happen if one of the the following conditions are true:

1. You haven't made any deposits using Firepay. An account gets registred once you make a deposit with it.

2. All your registered Firepay accounts have been disabled. Look at your real money accounts to find out why.

You must make a deposit using Firepay before you can make a withdrawal to your personal Firepay account.

batmanoflove
08-14-2006, 05:26 AM
I've called their number and live chat but non of their supports are really helpful. Actually they didn't solve my problem at all but to tell me they'd forward this problem to tech support and I'd never get a response from them. This is so BS. I might have to take a check for the cash out, do you guys know how long it'd take to get that check from them?

Lessu
08-14-2006, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually they didn't solve my problem at all but to tell me they'd forward this problem to tech support and I'd never get a response from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. I guess they do that a lot. I've been waiting for that response for 3 months now.

Can you make a neteller account? you could deposit a little using that and then withdraw your whole balance to that account. Also try the live chat or some phone number again. Don't bother emailing. maybe there you get someone who actually knows something there.

Lessu
08-14-2006, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are there any other Ongame sign up bonuses that are decent?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did pokerroom through PSO. You get 12000 pso points(worth $120) after 400 player points. If you don't want to play more than that you just deposit $100 as your first deposit so you also get a $40 bonus from pokerroom(which also clears after 400 players points as the pso bonus). So you get $160 for 400 player points.

batmanoflove
08-14-2006, 06:11 AM
I dont want to bother neteller and make any more deposite on that site again. I've totally lost confidence in them. I've also tried both live chat and phone call, everytime they told me they'd need to forward this to somewhere else and will email me back for the process. I've never got none emails from them.

Lessu
08-14-2006, 06:12 AM
If you want your money back I suggest you consider that option.

batmanoflove
08-14-2006, 06:29 AM
Thanks Lessu I'm signing up neteller now!

Phytopath
08-14-2006, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are there any other Ongame sign up bonuses that are decent?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did pokerroom through PSO. You get 12000 pso points(worth $120) after 400 player points. If you don't want to play more than that you just deposit $100 as your first deposit so you also get a $40 bonus from pokerroom(which also clears after 400 players points as the pso bonus). So you get $160 for 400 player points.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate the network so I did the 100$ deposit, cleared 400 points, got 12000 PSO points and a 40$ pokerroom bonus. Doesn't take very long.

maniacut
08-17-2006, 12:26 AM
I think I should've posted here before I did this...Basically I did just signed up to pokerroom through PSO but didn't realize that the bonus was 10x and deposited $500...I'm guessing I need to finish the full 2000 player points before I can claim the bonus as finished? i'm so bad at reading comp. the last post says what i wanted to do in plain english but i still [censored] it up

HRFats
08-17-2006, 01:38 AM
What is the lowest level where I can clear this at a reasonable rate?

Basil
08-17-2006, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I did the PokerRoom 50% up to 250$ (7x) through ITH. Wanted the books.
Now I'm about to signup to Hollywood through BW (5x). Does the hollywood RAF clear concurrently with the deposit bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are ITH to be trusted and all that? I don't know anything about them. Thinking of doing the pokerroom bonus via ITH and for that I think I'll get 3 books as well? Is this for real or a scam? Anyone done it?

pikachu
08-17-2006, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I should've posted here before I did this...Basically I did just signed up to pokerroom through PSO but didn't realize that the bonus was 10x and deposited $500...I'm guessing I need to finish the full 2000 player points before I can claim the bonus as finished? i'm so bad at reading comp. the last post says what i wanted to do in plain english but i still [censored] it up

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can claim the PSO bonus after 400 points. You need the 2000 points to claim your $200 deposit bonus.

Riorin
08-17-2006, 10:10 AM
POKER ROOM DOESN'T PAY OUT BONUSES THEY PROMISE. PERIOD!!!!

Ted Metro
08-17-2006, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

False. I did Pokerroom through PSO and had a great experience.

Riorin
08-18-2006, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

False. I did Pokerroom through PSO and had a great experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not false, they don't pay out bonuses and I'm not the only one that had this problem!

I purchased 70$ bonus package at my account page for, I think 5000 points, cleared it by 30th of June, NEVER RECEIVED IT!

I got another World cup redeposit bonus in the amount of 98$, cleared it by 15th of July, NEVER RECEIVED IT!

It's 18th of August now, that's close to 2 months now!

I SENT THEM DOZEN EMAILS, GOT ZERO REPLIES!

THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT AND THEY DON'T PAY OUT. SCAM AND SCUM!

Lessu
08-18-2006, 06:29 AM
You're right about the CS. It's horrible. Try livechat and try so many times there's someone answering to you that knows something about things and is not forwarding your issue to one of those departments that you never get a reply from.

About bonuses and cashouts. Haven't played there for a while but never had any problems with either

Riorin
08-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Cashout for me went fine!

If they advertise loyalty bonus and I meet the requirements and they don't pay out THEY DON'T EXIST FOR ME ANYMORE!

Also, NOT RESPONDING TO AN EMAIL FOR 50 DAYS should be sanctioned by their regulatory commission if you ask me!

Ted Metro you are free to voice your good experiences as I feel the need to share my DISASTEROUS experiences with POKER ROOM!

Judging by other players I'm not the lonely example and IT'S UNIVOCAL THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE WORST IN BUSINESS!

Rednax
08-18-2006, 11:13 AM
I also have had so many problems with them, including lots and lots of phone calls. The big ones I eventually got resolved by speaking to a manager, but some of the smaller ones like free tickets I just gave up on. YMMV.

goodgrief
08-18-2006, 11:45 AM
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I wonder why you like this network. I'm doing Hollywood now, and it's a miserable place. Either that, or I am completely missing something. You can't put more than one table on the screen at a time, and half the time the table where I have options doesn't automatically pop up until the clock is about to run out -- especially when it's time to post the blinds. I asked yesterday, both of support and here, and I was assured that you cannot re-size the tables to put more than one on a screen. I still can't quite believe this to be correct. It's an awful awful horrible site. I hope I am doing something terribly wrong, and someone will clue me in. I did go through the "options" tab and check the box to make the tables where I have actions pop up in front -- but, as I said, half the time it is still not working for me. I'm very tempted to cash out and abandon this bonus. Anyone have any ideas how I can fix these issues?

No_Skillz_
08-18-2006, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any ideas how I can fix these issues?

[/ QUOTE ] Buy a bigger monitor.

goodgrief
08-18-2006, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Buy a bigger monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it? I don't play to play. I play to pick up extra money.

chigger
08-18-2006, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Buy a bigger monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it? I don't play to play. I play to pick up extra money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Consider it an investment. After a couple months playing on a 1600X1200 20.1" I don't know how I ever managed to play 4 tables on hta old 17" CRT. It has paid for itself already.