PDA

View Full Version : Has AC spoke to the media since he ME bust out hand?

ligastar
08-13-2006, 05:36 PM
I watched about 4 hours of the PPV but didn't see AC's bust out hand. I heard the next day that AC didn't speak to the media...that he picked up and left the Rio without giving an exit interview.

Has AC spoken to the media since his bust out hand?

Snoh84
08-13-2006, 06:29 PM
I haven't heard of him talking to anyone since. It is not that uncommon for the big names to decline interviews or skip out of press conferences after busting out - it's understandable too since they probably feel the sickest they have all year.

He'll give some interviews when he gets over the tournament, he is always very accomodating to media.

krille
08-13-2006, 06:32 PM
He did do an ESPN interview right after busting, but they arent showing that until the ME re-airs.

redsoxsalty
08-13-2006, 06:32 PM
i dunno, but he has been quite the conversationalist on full tilt lately. seems he really is rather bothered he didn't win...

restrikt
08-13-2006, 07:22 PM
if i played as well as he did and lost, i'd be pissed too.

okterrific
08-13-2006, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dunno, but he has been quite the conversationalist on full tilt lately. seems he really is rather bothered he didn't win...

[/ QUOTE ]

Do u have any examples of what hes been saying on Ftp?

MikeyPatriot
08-13-2006, 09:07 PM
He said he had his A game, but maybe not his A+ game. He mentioned his 2 biggest mistakes, but I only caught the first one. The 89 straight where he missed a value bet. He was pretty chatty when I was watching.

redsoxsalty
08-13-2006, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i didn't save anything specific.

however, he did tell some railbirds to show some respect to jamie gold, and he was pretty complimentary about the rest of the final table. i'm pretty sure he said that he thought gold played the big stack well. i also remember him telling john juanda that he had never been so upset about winning 3.6 million.

RacersEdge
08-13-2006, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

however, he did tell some railbirds to show some respect to jamie gold, and he was pretty complimentary about the rest of the final table. i'm pretty sure he said that he thought gold played the big stack well. i also remember him telling john juanda that he had never been so upset about winning 3.6 million.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the context here? Are these interviews, rumors, - something from a message board or a blog?

redsoxsalty
08-13-2006, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the context here? Are these interviews, rumors, - something from a message board or a blog?

[/ QUOTE ]

context=chat from the big PLO game on full tilt last night.