PDA

View Full Version : how quickly does full tilt bonus clear?

BigBadBabar
08-13-2006, 10:31 AM
hi all,

can anyone tell me roughly how quickly a full tilt bonus clears, as compared to say a pokerroom skin bonus, or one of the other big sites? i am thinking of doing their signup but it looks daunting. if i multitable 1/2 or 2/4 full and short, is it doable/how long would it take roughly?

how many total hands played and at what limits did it take some of you all to clear it?

thanks for any stories/help!

bbb

Benholio
08-13-2006, 11:09 AM
See the clearance rate chart at Bonuswhores.com here. (http://www.bonuswhores.com/full-tilt-poker.php)

I play $100NL, and for me clears slightly slower than a standard pokerroom skin 10x bonus.

Markusgc
08-13-2006, 11:12 AM
I cleared it a the most micro of limits. You'll be fine.

maniacut
08-13-2006, 02:02 PM
The clearance rates from Bwhores look pretty bad at the lower limits

playersare
08-13-2006, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The clearance rates from Bwhores look pretty bad at the lower limits

[/ QUOTE ]
bonus clearing on FT is directly proportional to the stakes you play. similar structure to Pokerroom network, but only about half as fast.

you can clear it at any level you want, though you should try minimum $2/4 LHE or $1/2 NL and higher for it to be remotely comparable to better bonuses out there.

HSB
08-13-2006, 04:44 PM
If you're trying to zip in, get the bonus, and zip off somewhere else, it's not the bonus for you.

If you want to give a new site a try and think there's a chance you might make it your main site, go for it.

It releases in increments so if you're working on it and you just don't like the site or whatever, you can leave with the portion you have cleared. Increments are 10% or $20 whichever is less.

Ken_AA
08-14-2006, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're trying to zip in, get the bonus, and zip off somewhere else, it's not the bonus for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you combine it with the PSO offer. With PSO I got 15 dollars of bonus from FT (deposited 150) and 90 worth of bonus from PSO for 36 dollars of tourny rake.

Zip Zip

Ken

BigBadBabar
08-14-2006, 12:09 AM
awesome guys, thanks for the help. as of now i'll leave it off my list /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bbb

Obfuscation
08-14-2006, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you combine it with the PSO offer. With PSO I got 15 dollars of bonus from FT (deposited 150) and 90 worth of bonus from PSO for 36 dollars of tourny rake.

Zip Zip

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO?

HSB
08-14-2006, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zip Zip

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO?

[/ QUOTE ]

pokersourceonline.com

But if you do that, you aren't going to be getting rakeback.