PDA

View Full Version : Party poker bonus?

Abramovic
08-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Where can I find a good party poker bonus, I have a play money account on there, but have never deposited. I have a bankroll of $500 - where/what bonus will that get me?

How easy is the bonus to clear if Im playing .25/.50 limit?

Thanks

mulebennett
08-11-2006, 09:10 PM
a. if you look on the table during a play money game, you'll see a sign-up code. should get you on your feet, really easy bonus to clear. otherwise sign up through PSO (poker source online i believe...search for it) and you can get a free gift or something.

b. there's no .25/.50 limit on party. there is a beginners section that you'll be able to play for a while, which may have .25/.50 but after two months (i think) they dont let you play there and make you play with the regular crowd. hope i helped

WiSeIVIaN
08-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Go through the mega snowball program and make a new account since you haven't deposited yet. Extra money = +EV...

greatwhite
08-12-2006, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where can I find a good party poker bonus, I have a play money account on there, but have never deposited. I have a bankroll of $500 - where/what bonus will that get me?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/freepoker/money.asp
If you find a better deal let me know.

Mod edit: referral tag removed

Tuco
08-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Go snowball. 50k freeroll for August with very few signups so far.

Tuco.

brendanb438
08-12-2006, 03:51 AM
How many signups so far for the snowball? Seems PSO deal is the better deal.

-Brendan

John49
08-12-2006, 06:15 AM
What's the snowball program? Is there a link you can provide to the site? Or is it a code?

Tuco
08-12-2006, 06:53 AM
http://www.partymegasnowball.com (http://www.partymegasnowball.com/)

Not exactly sure how many signups, but I got an email from TITN saying that there were very few so far.

Tuco.

Abramovic
08-12-2006, 07:08 AM
I like that mega snowball bonus idea, but with PSO I can get poker tracker for free - which I need. What are the requirements to get poker tracker software for free if I sign up through PSO? Does the snowball just give me the bonus and free entry into the $50k freeroll for one month?

Thanks

Tuco
08-12-2006, 07:22 AM
No idea about PSO. Correct about the snowball. Deposit bonus and entry into monthly freeroll.

Tuco.

APD0290
08-12-2006, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
(SPAM Affiliate PSO Link)

[/ QUOTE ]

Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

I win

badbluff
08-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Greatwhie,

Looks too good to be true! $100 for nothing. How does this benefit PSO? What info do they require?

Thanks,

BB

greatwhite
08-12-2006, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
(SPAM Affiliate PSO Link)

[/ QUOTE ]

Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

I win

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill out. He asked for a bonus dude. It's not like I just started a thread sign up here. That's ridiculous. I'm not the first person to do that I won't be the last. There is nothing wrong with sending this link when he asked for a bonus.

How do I contact a moderator? I want to ask about this.

greatwhite
08-12-2006, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Greatwhie,

Looks too good to be true! $100 for nothing. How does this benefit PSO? What info do they require?

Thanks,

BB

[/ QUOTE ]
They get money for your sign up as does Party Poker.

APD0290
08-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Greatwhite,

You know that you could have easily posted this (http://www.pokersourceonline.com/freepoker/money.asp) link. Instead, you chose to spam your own referral link. That is against the rules. If you want to advertise your affiliate link, you can purchase advertising space in the classifieds.

greatwhite
08-12-2006, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Greatwhite,

You know that you could have easily posted this (http://www.pokersourceonline.com/freepoker/money.asp) link. Instead, you chose to spam your own referral link. That is against the rules. If you want to advertise your affiliate link, you can purchase advertising space in the classifieds.

[/ QUOTE ]

No moderator has contacted me or said anything yet. I would like to hear what they've got to say about it. I mean, it is the same exact bonus that everyone else posts and it does not take anything away from the customer. In the present time I can guarantee I won't post a link with a referral code in it again. However, I can't edit my post now as much as I'd like to. How do I contact a moderator?

curtaincall
08-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Is there anywhere to view how many players qualified for the previous Snowball events, and how much the prize pools were? Or does anyone know that info?

Thanks.

Tuco
08-12-2006, 11:28 PM
This is the first month of the partysnowball. If you are talking about other sites im not sure.

Tuco.

dlk9s
08-12-2006, 11:34 PM
I removed the affiliate tag from greatwhite's link. I can understand his point, since PSO was mentioned before he posted (and, after all, PSO sponsors this forum), but affiliate links are considered spam at 2+2, so I felt it was best to remove it. If someone specifically asks for a referral, go ahead and send a PM, but let's stay away from posting affiliate codes/links publicly. General links to PSO or other affiliates are ok as long as they are requested and you do not benefit from it (as a referrer to the affiliate or as the affiliate itself).

To answer the OP's question about Poker Tracker from PSO, you must deposit $50 at Party and play 250 raked hands. Of course, you need to signup using PSO's code, you must be at least 18, and this must be your first real money Party account. All of the terms and conditions can be found during the signup process at PSO.