PDA

View Full Version : FreePHG someone please help

papafoxx55
08-11-2006, 01:32 PM
I downloaded FreePHG, opened the exe file and it does in fact start collecting hand numbers on Party as claimed.

Can someone please take a minute and show me (very clearly step by step as i am newbie on computer) as to what i do with these hands collecting in the freephg folder---so as to import them into my pokertracker.

Many thanks in advance for the help.

xGREGORx
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
i click on the lighning bolt icon in PT and config it to download those hands from the folder they are going into

papafoxx55
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I have no lightning bolt on my PT----however i find where PT allows you to search for files.

Question----the freephg HH are not going into a file, they are collecting into a black exe box on my desktop which has no name?? how do i make those HH that freephg is collecting go into a folder which i can choose for pokertracker to import from?

Municipal Hare
08-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Find FreePHG.exe. The observed hands will have been written to .hhf files in the same folder.

CASSHERN
08-11-2006, 03:04 PM
see the last post by pat here ;
http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12158&highlight=hhf

Just add the "fake" EXE where the hhf files are, and observed hands will start being imported when you import party/empire hands ...

Casper05
08-11-2006, 11:41 PM
tried this but it doesnt seem to recognize the file...when i go to browse for the empirepoker.exe file it does not show up. any ideas?

kawelljd
08-12-2006, 10:51 AM
right click your freephg.bat file, click edit

paste the following over everything in there:

@echo off
#FreePHG.exe -p -2
start FreePHG.exe -o -e txt

Read the help me file to add/change options when running it, but this should work to export the files as *.txt files which PT uses.

One more step (works for me since I usually only play at party). Move all of your freephg files to a new folder (which you create) in the party poker hand history directory. After this, right click and drag the freepgh.exe file over to your desktop and select 'create shortcut here'.

This is what I did and it worked well for me. The only thing that sucks about this is that it requires you to move that folder from one another's site hand history directories.

Hope this helps.

kawelljd
08-12-2006, 10:56 AM
When I said 'move your freephg files to a the hand history directory, I meant the actual program files. This will cause the frepgh program to export the files directly to the location that will be read from by poker tracker.

But, you can also manually copy those text files into the hand history directory and PT will see them as well (assuming that is where PT is configures to look for PT files).