PDA

View Full Version : Poker site for casual player?

Auren
08-10-2006, 08:11 AM
My brother occasionally plays online poker. At highest he plays 10 dollar sit&go's and some .50/1 dollar full table limit games. Lower limit options than these would also be very good.

What would be good site for him? He would like having some initial deposit bonus and occasional reload bonus. Bonuses would need to be valid long time so he can work on them whenever he feels like playing. And of course rake should be "normal" or lower. Site would need to have decent amount of people so sit&go's start pretty frequently.

Any suggestions?

Marc H
08-10-2006, 09:26 AM
PokerStars has lots of players, low $ ring games and tournaments, and relatively frequent reloads that don't expire and can be earned by playing tournaments.

Ken_AA
08-10-2006, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My brother occasionally plays online poker. At highest he plays 10 dollar sit&go's and some .50/1 dollar full table limit games. Lower limit options than these would also be very good.

What would be good site for him? He would like having some initial deposit bonus and occasional reload bonus. Bonuses would need to be valid long time so he can work on them whenever he feels like playing. And of course rake should be "normal" or lower. Site would need to have decent amount of people so sit&go's start pretty frequently.

Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is my break down on the best sites for tourny players (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=bonus&Number=6790131&Sear chpage=1&Main=6750019&Words=+Ken_AA&topic=&Search= true#Post6790131) who want bonuses.

Ken

Rednax
08-10-2006, 11:29 AM
PokerStars certainly has lots of SNGs and the bonus return is decent, but they can be reasonably tough and the bonus is slow. Paradise has (although it's been awhile) good (that is, fishy) lowlimit tables with excellent bonus return but I don't know about the SNGs and the bonus would be slow. Both bonuses never expire.