PDA

View Full Version : prima network

theyweresuited
08-09-2006, 11:06 PM
what is the general concensus about prima? a friend had some bad things to say about the prima network but it seems like they have some fairly easy bonuses to clear? are they worth a shot? if so, how is the play at 1/2, 2/4 limit and 50 or 100 NL?

catalyst
08-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Hey,

I have played on 123Poker (part of the prima network). I played mostly 1/2 NL and 2/4 NL. The games were pretty good, and you can get very good rakeback deals from affiliates (50-60%). I didn't have a bonus. Despite these upsides, the software is pretty awful, virtually no interface options, and impossible to multitable more than 4 tables. Not a terrible site if you are only playing 1-2 tables at a time, and collecting your rakeback, but I wouldn't recommend 123poker.

theben
08-11-2006, 11:18 PM
very very ooogly software. so many different skins, some can be very sketchy at times. sites like royal vegas poker (prima) have horrible reputations for being dishonest

some have great bonuses for low stakes players, others have horrble ones. just run an in depth search with all the primas.

i used to play there but i dont like it and will never return

grouchie
08-11-2006, 11:22 PM
lots of poeple multi more than 4 tables at a time on prima.. their mini view definatelyy helps there