PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Party - sick of their VIP BS

passthesuga
08-09-2006, 10:26 AM
I just sent Party the following e-mail. I can no longer put up with their lies. Like many others, I have had to draw the line in the sand.

That's life I guess, it just makes me somewhat sad. Party and PokerRoom (left there some time back) is where I started out, and I just feel as though I'm losing my poker security blanket. Gotta move on some time I guess...........c'est la vie.

Then again, maybe I'll wake up with a $1000 x2 bonus waiting to play................but somehow, I doubt it:

Dear VIP,
I was promised a VIP bonus about two months ago. Nothing has been forthcoming.

I dont want any more stories about an offer to be released shortly.

Either I have an offer in my inbox when I wake up or I leave Party never to return.

I know you don't care but you are alienating some loyal customers with lies re: VIP, and I'm sick of paying more rake than at other sites (via the ridiculous Monster promo) for no bonus or reward. I stay with Party out of loyalty, but I need to be treated like a loyal customer too.

Thanks and best regards,
XXXXXX /images/graemlins/frown.gif

zuluking
08-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Ok. Bye.

novel20
08-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Great.

passthesuga
08-09-2006, 10:58 AM
See ya

passthesuga
08-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Better. Fantastic.

MikeRice
08-09-2006, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just sent Party the following e-mail. I can no longer put up with their lies. Like many others, I have had to draw the line in the sand.

That's life I guess, it just makes me somewhat sad. Party and PokerRoom (left there some time back) is where I started out, and I just feel as though I'm losing my poker security blanket. Gotta move on some time I guess...........c'est la vie.

Then again, maybe I'll wake up with a $1000 x2 bonus waiting to play................but somehow, I doubt it:

Dear VIP,
I was promised a VIP bonus about two months ago. Nothing has been forthcoming.

I dont want any more stories about an offer to be released shortly.

Either I have an offer in my inbox when I wake up or I leave Party never to return.

I know you don't care but you are alienating some loyal customers with lies re: VIP, and I'm sick of paying more rake than at other sites (via the ridiculous Monster promo) for no bonus or reward. I stay with Party out of loyalty, but I need to be treated like a loyal customer too.

Thanks and best regards,
XXXXXX /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so getting a $25 comp bonus.

skoal2k4
08-09-2006, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Bye.

[/ QUOTE ]

AntonHeat
08-09-2006, 06:07 PM
[quote
You're so getting a $25 comp bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

passthesuga
08-09-2006, 06:43 PM
See ya later

passthesuga
08-09-2006, 06:47 PM
$100

Pog0
08-09-2006, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
$100

[/ QUOTE ]

Party knows I'm a tool. I send similar e-mails and they just ignore them.

Davey
08-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I also get ignored. Ive never got a decent VIP offer or one of these random reload bonus from complaining.

krazyace5
08-09-2006, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also get ignored. Ive never got a decent VIP offer or one of these random reload bonus from complaining.

[/ QUOTE ]