PDA

View Full Version : Sympathy bonus at Littlewoods?

TrendYourFriend
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

A little background first. Littlewoods offers a 25 english pound bonus every month. You don't get the bonus until you complete their 25xB (625) wager requirement.

In this particular case, you'll see that I was running so horribly bad (yes even worse than my usual 3 standard deviations off the mean) that they just credited my account with the bonus upon my deposit.

So I make my first 25 deposit and flat bet 2 on pontoon. I go bust within 3 minutes. I make another 25 deposit and flat bet 2 on pontoon. I go bust within 3 minutes. So now I make my third deposit for 25. I have now lost 24 units in only 42 hands and wagered only 94 of the 625 requirement. When I make my third deposit, I see that the bonus has been credited.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has seen this before. Perhaps making three separate deposits at Littlewoods in a short timespan triggers the bonus to be credited. If this is the case, I certainly don't advocate people cashing without doing the full wager requirement, just curious why this happened.

dingying
08-09-2006, 11:20 AM
i got my bonus credited this month after 600 wagering, instead of 625.