PDA

View Full Version : wako and scamming Grandbay RAF

bgoalie35
08-09-2006, 08:05 AM
From the original thread:

wako:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have recieved more than 5 raf's, gl
I have run into some problems with kickbacks, as a result, I am not interested in giving Kickbacks anymore. All who have prior arrangements will get paid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HRFats responded with:

Wako - how are they ripping you off? We should all be made aware so we can all avoid being ripped off in the future. I hate these scam artists!

It seems that HRFats' view is the general consesus here on the forum. When a poster rips someone off, they need to be exposed so that others are spared from the same fate in the future. I have consulted advice from others, and I have PMed wako on several occassions. I did not want to get into a public flaming war, but he refuses to live up to his obligations, and the forum needs to know about it.

When I decided to sign up for Grandbay, I posted in the original thread and asked for PM offers for referral. I got an offer from wako via PM for a $15 kickback through Stars. A screen shot of that PM can be viewed here:

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8168/wakopmcq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Additionally, I will allow a trusted third party (preferrably a mod or someone I know) to log into my account and verify that this PM is legit.

When I finished out my raked hands requirement, I PMed wako and gave him my Stars name for the kickback transfer, and he denied ever having a deal with me. After several attempts to show him the PM in question, he refused to believe me and stated "You know and I know I did not send you that."

I could care less about my $15. Its not worth the effort to get it from a person like this anyway. But this is a good community forum, with honest people who do not deserve to be scammed like this. I will not give him a chance to get to someone else. So, buyer beware. Sorry for the public flame war, but the community deserves the truth.

sonneti
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
lol scamming for $15 don't worry karma will get him /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TCBSTEVE
08-09-2006, 08:55 AM
He has several posts on the Bonuswhores forum. He was offering "kickbacks" on GrandBays raf.

Lawman
08-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Tut tut Wako! Shame on you.

jupiterpig
08-09-2006, 09:22 AM
should have gone with me...i didnt offer kickback but i wouldnt scam you like that :-)

bgoalie35
08-09-2006, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
should have gone with me...i didnt offer kickback but i wouldnt scam you like that :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know man, I've been regretting that ever since. I guess karma got me for turning you down as my first offer. Next time I'm with jupiterpig.

terrellk11
08-09-2006, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that any better than the situation he's in now? Either way he gets nothing. There are lots of reputable members here who do RAFs and give kickbacks.

Blowup Doll
08-09-2006, 11:40 AM
He sent me the same email, but to be honest, i had my doubts about him from the beginning and went with bgoalie35 for my referral. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

In the future, people should seek out deals with established posters that have some accountability. A guy who shows up with 5 posts looking to do RAF deals may or may not be on the up and up.

wako
08-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Bgoalie35 requested raf on Aug 5th, before I offered kickbacks on the 6th, he pm me and said I owed him 15,
I generouly offered him 10 even though he signed before the offer and Grand Bay said he did not meet the requirements for the raf.
After sending numerous pm's over 5 dollars I still told him that I would give him the 10 dollars after confirmation. So believe what you want.

WiSeIVIaN
08-09-2006, 01:07 PM
If you guys want I will start an investigation to understand this matter further. My investigative fee is $500 US. PM me if you are interested, and have a nice day.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In all honesty anyone who give bussiness to scammers like me and wako has themselves to blame. Its much better to give business to reputable posters like blowupdoll and a few others with alot of posts.

P.S. If my lazyness factor ever changes and I seek RAF's again, I'm not really a scammer....Or am I?

Blowup Doll
08-09-2006, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bgoalie35 requested raf on Aug 5th, before I offered kickbacks on the 6th, he pm me and said I owed him 15,
I generouly offered him 10 even though he signed before the offer and Grand Bay said he did not meet the requirements for the raf.
After sending numerous pm's over 5 dollars I still told him that I would give him the 10 dollars after confirmation. So believe what you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's got a screenshot of the PM you sent him offering him $15 kickback. That's pretty hard evidence.

jimpo
08-09-2006, 03:43 PM
I got referred by wako earlier, was not offered kickback and did not request any. For me the $60 for 100 raked was just fine. I do not know one way or other if someone has really been scammed, but from my experience there can also be a lot of hassle that originates from Grand Bay's side.

wako
08-09-2006, 05:34 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f320/rickgagne/kickbackprove.jpg
first image is when he requested a RAF ( the day before I offered any)
thebottom half is a PM I sent him after he asked for kickback.

wako
08-09-2006, 05:40 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f320/rickgagne/kickbackprove-1.jpg
this is a little easier to read.

Blowup Doll
08-09-2006, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f320/rickgagne/kickbackprove-1.jpg
this is a little easier to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what you're trying to prove here?

He has a screenshot of you offering $15 kickback. It's the exact same PM you sent me, so it's pretty clearly from you. Are you denying that you sent him that PM?

wako
08-09-2006, 06:22 PM
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/1536/kickback2ar8.png
<font color="red"> this was sent at 12:52 on Aug 6 </font>

wako
08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
<font color="red"> Here's a bogus edited post, its easy to do. I'm done wasting time on this Bull, oh ya would any people who got thier kickback want to return me my money? apparrently I'm a scammer </font>
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2544/kickback3tz2.png

bgoalie35
08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
I offered for an honest third party (preferably a moderator or someone I can trust since they'll be in my account) to log into my account and see the real PM for themselves. Offer still stands. Name a moderator, and I'll do it. Its the real thing.

Emilie11
08-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Wako reffered me on saturday, I got an offer from Grandbay saying 40 raked hands for 30$. Before I started playing I asked wako for 10$ kickback if I did 100hands. He said sure thing. He later refused to pay me, since I signed up before he was offering kickback, but after I qouted his earlier pm, he made the stars tranfer to me promptly.

Seems to me that wako got a bit confused regardig to who he promised what, (0 10 15). i really dont tink anyone will risk his/her reputation in here for a few bucks.

sonneti
08-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Lets consult the oracle

http://www.dealydaily.com/images/judge_judy_image.jpg

She don't know!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bgoalie35
08-09-2006, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wako reffered me on saturday, I got an offer from Grandbay saying 40 raked hands for 30$. Before I started playing I asked wako for 10$ kickback if I did 100hands. He said sure thing. He later refused to pay me, since I signed up before he was offering kickback, but after I qouted his earlier pm, he made the stars tranfer to me promptly.

Seems to me that wako got a bit confused regardig to who he promised what, (0 10 15). i really dont tink anyone will risk his/her reputation in here for a few bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I agree with you here. I don't think wako is maliciously doing this, I think he really believes he is right. But he is wrong, and if he's not going to take the time to get the facts straight, he doesn't need to be operating here, malicious or not.

Anyway, everyone's tired of this, so I'm logging off and forgetting about it. Sorry to bother everyone, but I had to at least make it known.

CharlieDontSurf
08-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Wako...did u get any RAf bonus on your end in reagrds to my signing up thru you?

syncmaster
08-09-2006, 09:19 PM
I was also refered by Wako and promised $10 kickback on stars. This was on the 6th. I have only done half the hands but I will finish up tonight.

Freakin
08-09-2006, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Here's a bogus edited post, its easy to do. I'm done wasting time on this Bull, oh ya would any people who got thier kickback want to return me my money? apparrently I'm a scammer </font>
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2544/kickback3tz2.png

[/ QUOTE ]

are you joking? a 2 year old with a box of crayons could make a more compelling looking fake than that one

syncmaster
08-11-2006, 04:31 PM
I just got my $10 promised by Wako. His rep is fine with me. Sorry if you guys had problems.