PDA

View Full Version : Party Backgammon Bonus???

henrix77
08-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey guys.

I did the backgammon bonus last month (INCREDIBLY easy. You could play for $.50, but set your maximum wagered amount to $500, and the game would count as a $500 wager). Easiest bonus ever, good for a $90+ profit with no risk.

Anyway, I'm noticing that just about everyone today is playing for $500 max games, same as the last bonus. Did anyone get a message that there's another bonus available? I didn't, but it sure looks like people are clearing bonuses. Just curious, and thanks for the info.

KH

bb88
08-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Could you explain how the bonus clears to a Backgammon newbie? Would it be worth it to try and learn the game well enough to at least be able to clear the bonus having never played the game before?

spino1i
08-08-2006, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Could you explain how the bonus clears to a Backgammon newbie? Would it be worth it to try and learn the game well enough to at least be able to clear the bonus having never played the game before?

[/ QUOTE ]

cvpoker
08-08-2006, 07:24 PM
what is the first time depoistors bonus code?

Wires
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could play for $.50, but set your maximum wagered amount to $500, and the game would count as a $500 wager

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone verify that this statement is in fact true? I play at the site on occasion but never bothered with the bonus because clearing it didn't seem realistic for the amount I play.

It seems to me that if this was true it would have been splashed all over this forum.

Not to mention if everyone started clearing the bonus by playing two or three games, Party would have flagged this and shut it down immediately.

jupiterpig
08-08-2006, 08:17 PM
i dont understand the betting and wagering for example what does $3.00($12.00) mean...how much is actually on the line?? how much will i lose if i lose?? Hoe much counts toward the bonus?? anyone answer these for me?

Emilie11
08-08-2006, 08:31 PM
I was only able to set max to 25$ when playing 0.5$ / point
Still an easy bonus, but I wasnt aware that it was so easy so I depoisted less than the maximum /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Emilie11
08-08-2006, 08:42 PM
I cant see any deposit bonus now, but the RAF is an option.
The bonus is 25$ and I will kickback 25$ to anyone who will use me as refferer. Please PM me your name and email.

theben
08-08-2006, 09:52 PM
If the OP or somebody knowledgeable would be so kind as to give a detailed explanation of:

The bonus and its terms, how/how fast it is clear, what one must do, etc I would greatly appreciate. Please include all important info such as clearing speed, how long a backgammon game takes, info on this 500 max wager on a .50 game.

I've never palyed backgammon, i have no clue what anybody is saying but if I can make a free $100 very quickly, it might be fun to try it out.

Cheers

jupiterpig
08-08-2006, 10:36 PM
hey theben...i just e-mailed support and they said they do not have a deposit bonus anymore for now...and to stay tuned to the site for future bonuses...there is always the RAF if u really want it.

henrix77
08-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Sorry for the late reply guys, been out all evening.

To confirm, yes, the original backgammon bonus was offered until 7/31/06. The code was PPGAMMON1, and it was splashed all over both Party Poker, and Party Gammon...that's why I didn't think it was odd to not read anything here. If I'd known that this was out of the ordinary, I'd have posted. Sorry, I guess.

To answer another question, yes, it's remarkably easy, and you need virtually no backgammon "know-how" to make an easy $90+. What I did was create a table for a heads-up match for $.50. However, as many of you know, in backgammon you play with a doubling cube. At any point during the match, you or your opponent can take possession of the cube and challenge the other player to double. If they accept, you're now playing for $1.00, and the cube belongs to the person that accepted it. If not, the match is forfeited and you lost your $.50. If the cube-taker then chooses later to "re-double", the opponent can either take the cube and play for $2.00, or forfeit and lose $1.00. That's the gist.

So, when you see a match that says .50(500.00), this means you're playing for an initial $.50, but possibly up to $500.00.

However, if your oppenent tries to double on you, just refuse. Big deal, you lost $.50. But, PartyGammon just treated your game as a $500 wager since TECHNICALLY you COULD have lost $500 that game.

For a $500 deposit, you got a $100 bonus. The wagering requirement were 7x(D+B) or $4200. Playing the way I described above, you can play 9 games and lose a MAXIMUM of $4.50 forfeiting every game, and the $100 bonus is cleared.

I cleared mine, and I did 3 of my friends who weren't interested in doing their own. Incredibly easy money, and I can't wait until they offer it again...which brings me back to my original post.

The last bonus, you obviously knew people were clearing these bonuses using this method because you saw a ton of games that were $.50(500.00). As soon as the bonus was over on August 1st, the games went back to their normal rates. Today, the 500.00 games spiked BIG TIME...that's why I thought another bonus must be offered, but I never got anything...wondering if anyone else did.

Damn this is long. Hope that helped.

KH

BobJoeJim
08-09-2006, 05:07 PM
So how long does it take to start a game, get to your turn, double, then complete the wrap-up? If you wanted to, say, take fifty cents at a time from all the bonus whores, how many wins could you rack up in an hour? Assuming hypothetically that everyone offering a .50(500) game would automatically refuse your immediate double attempt...

henrix77
08-09-2006, 07:26 PM
That's kind of a difficult question. For me, I enjoy Backgammon, and I'm still playing to win. If I feel I've got a significant edge in game, I'll still use the cube even if I'm clearing a bonus. So I'm still playing the game pretty much like normal.

As far as how everyone else plays, who knows. But, on average, most games take around 8-10 minutes. Hope this helps.

KH

Emilie11
08-09-2006, 08:01 PM
3$/12$ means that you play for 3$ pr point up to a maximum of 12$ (4points) pr. game. The initial bonus cleared at 7 X (d+B), but its the maximum that counts towards wagering req. Maximum can be set as hig as 50x the pointstake, wich makes the bonus very easy.