PDA

View Full Version : Titan Poker signup questions

WolfElder
08-08-2006, 01:34 PM
im thinking ill signup for titan poker just so I can get the rb grandfathered. The site doesnt look that good to me though since they dont have many games at the limits I play. Ive found out the the signup bonus has to be cleared in 3 months but I havent been able to find out if cashing out affects the bonus. Also any feedback on how long the cashouts take. BW shows it at 50hours the only post I found on here some said they got it in neteller the next day. So any feedback would be welcome.
thanks

udbrky
08-08-2006, 01:44 PM
It's a slow clear. I'm slumming it there right now, because I had to withdraw most of my money for tuition, but even at $25 NL, it took forever. I'm not gonna be able to clear my last $20, I don't think.

You can withdraw and not affect your bonus clearing. But, you've got to have the BR to play a higher limit to clear it faster.

The play is very loose, there are some good players, but you'll be able to find them. There isn't a large player base, but just watch the player level and there will be times when it's deeper. Afternoons are better than nights in the US.

bgoalie35
08-08-2006, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im thinking ill signup for titan poker just so I can get the rb grandfathered. The site doesnt look that good to me though since they dont have many games at the limits I play. Ive found out the the signup bonus has to be cleared in 3 months but I havent been able to find out if cashing out affects the bonus. Also any feedback on how long the cashouts take. BW shows it at 50hours the only post I found on here some said they got it in neteller the next day. So any feedback would be welcome.
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearing takes forever. Be sure to deposit through Neteller. I deposited straight from my bank account, but that option was not available for withdrawl. Now I have to wait 3 weeks for a check to come in the mail.

Lessu
08-08-2006, 05:18 PM
1. the bonus is horrible
2. software isn't that great either
3. cashout took about 24hrs for me
4. the bonus clears in increments IIRC so it doesn't matter if you don't clear it all

WolfElder
08-08-2006, 07:29 PM
looks like i might just skip this site. It wont let me create an account. It keeps saying something about server busy. I made the mistake of calling the wanted me to uninstall and download via a direct link. So that signup server might not be as busy. Then I told them I was signing up via an affiliate and they wanted me to change ie settings or some crap and then changed up and said there was nothing wrong with the servers that they werent busy.
hmm.. ok...