PDA

View Full Version : empire igmpay bonus

gswarriorfan
08-08-2006, 04:51 AM
I already did the igmpay bonus for party and i was wondering if i can use the igmpay for empire using the same bank account or if i need to use a different bank account. thanks!!!

chigger
08-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Same one works just fine. You'll probably have to have it verified again though (I did).

Drjamescrow
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM
it wouldnt let me use the same bank acct

rvrchsrhtr
08-08-2006, 11:35 AM
same account worked for me, just had to verify.

gswarriorfan
08-08-2006, 12:02 PM
how long ago did you guys do them

chigger
08-08-2006, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how long ago did you guys do them

[/ QUOTE ]

I Just did it in July. The bonus didn't credit automaticly when I deposited with the code but one quick phone call to India and it was added.

stephan
08-08-2006, 12:58 PM
I know sharing netellers is a no-no, but what about sharing bank accounts? my dad did the igm bonus on party (using my bank) and i'd like to do it on empire now (using same bank) Think there would be any problems?

bgoalie35
08-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Are you talking about the igmpay bonus from BW? That one's for up to $100, but if you go to pokerlistings, you can get up to $150 (and 25% instead of 20%). Both clear at the same rate, and I believe the pokerlistings bonus does not have to be igmpay (but I haven't tried it for myself, so I can't be sure).

stephan
08-08-2006, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you talking about the igmpay bonus from BW? That one's for up to $100, but if you go to pokerlistings, you can get up to $150 (and 25% instead of 20%). Both clear at the same rate, and I believe the pokerlistings bonus does not have to be igmpay (but I haven't tried it for myself, so I can't be sure).

[/ QUOTE ]
I already did regular empire, I need to do igm there, if i am allowed to use same bank as my dad did for party.

bgoalie35
08-08-2006, 01:19 PM
You can do regular AND IGM? That just made my day.

stephan
08-08-2006, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a bigger newb than me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bgoalie35
08-08-2006, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a bigger newb than me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm a total bonus newb. Thanks for the heads up though.

gswarriorfan
08-09-2006, 03:40 AM
i tried using igmpay with empire and it said the account is already on file. do i have to use another account then?

dc_publius
10-11-2006, 08:06 PM
You can not use the same bank account. When I tried to link it, it said that the account is already on file or something similar.

Worse yet, when I try to go through the process again, it won't allow me to try and link a different account. Instead, it asks me to verify the old (party) accout. I can't verify it becuse they have not send me 2 small transfers and I doubt that they will.

I am thinking about putting in wrong amounts so that the link will be broken and pending bank account link voided. That's a big 'if' though, I hope my accout doesn't get completely locked.

Can I just call them and be honest in saying that I want to be able to play both on Party and on Empire?

cgwahl
10-11-2006, 09:22 PM
I used the same bank account I have on Party on Empire not one week ago so could be something else.

Although in my case when I went to add the account it wanted the amounts it deposited 2 to 3 months ago (which luckily I was able to look up on my online bank statement).

dc_...if you're being asked for amounts, either use the same ones you got when you did Party, or email IGM to do a deposit.

I had to email them each time I had verify accounts at Party, Starluck and Planetluck. And they complied...

Or if you already created the Empire account go ahead and call them, the damage is already done.

Heck when I went to withdrawal earlier this week I got flagged as having two accounts. They told me I had to delete one, which one to do? I didn't care since I am getting banned in a few days (from US) so I said delete Empire one. They replied later sorry, having one on Empire and Party is ok.

I did have to call IGM to talk about my account though. Might be a standard thing now. For some reason they wanted to talk about the account on Party as well, whatever. They'll just verify some info and ask what you amount deposited last and how.

And yes, you can do both Pokerlistings and IGMPay...did both last week right after the other...got the full $150 for Pokerlistings (Neteller deposits) and got the $100 for IGMPay...good stuff.