PDA

View Full Version : Husband/wife on Sun Poker

briton
08-08-2006, 02:36 AM
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting husband and wife accounts on Sun Poker, therefore getting 2 monthly bonuses in one household. My wife has her own Neteller and some other site allow her to play and get bonuses as well as me.

Thanks for any help, Briton

BigBadBabar
08-08-2006, 04:29 AM
hey briton, i don't have any experience doing this, but can you have her register under her maiden name? that way your names are different at least. seems like a good start /images/graemlins/smile.gif

good luck
bbb

ps. i'm not sure how good customer service is there--could you just tell/ask them?

scorer
08-08-2006, 05:08 AM
why not use the other cryptos to get monthly bonuses/ interpoker/pokerplex

mayday4379
08-08-2006, 09:29 AM
No issues. I specifically emailed Sun and they said that they allow multiple accounts per household.

briton
08-08-2006, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why not use the other cryptos to get monthly bonuses/ interpoker/pokerplex

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I hit all these up every month already! I am a veteran bonus whore my friend.

briton
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No issues. I specifically emailed Sun and they said that they allow multiple accounts per household.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awsome! So do you and your wife each have an account? (or is your multiple account a friend?) Do you each get bonuses each month?

Thanx again

TCBSTEVE
08-09-2006, 01:52 AM
You'll be ok at Sun. DON'T try it on any Prima sites. They will catch you. Speaking from experience.