PDA

View Full Version : ThirdBullet.com Winner's Bounty

dannyici
08-07-2006, 10:33 PM
ThirdBullet.com is a relatively new site. They were featured in the latest All-In magazine's online section. They are offering a 150% first deposit bonus for first time depositors using the code [removed by mod]. No maximum is specified on their website, but you only have 30 days to earn it, so you'd have to factor that in so as not to over-extend (although it does clear in $10 increments, so you could over-extend without a lot of loss.)

They have a promotion where if you win as much as you deposit in a given month (double up your deposit) they will pay an additional winner's bounty bonus of up to $300. This is the first time I have heard of a site paying you a bonus based on being a winning cash game grinder.

smartalecc5
08-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I think a prima website does that

ThirdBullet CEO
08-07-2006, 11:06 PM
I am unaware of a Prima site offering such a bounty. Do you know which one?

The Third Bullet bounty is paid to any player who wins more than their total deposits each month. The amount of the bounty is 50% of the deposits and is not subject to a release requirement. However, you have to be a ranked player of Grinder or above to qualify.

Benholio
08-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Code Poker, I believe, is the Prima skin that gives a bonus based on winnings. I think they give you 50% on your winnings, up to $1000/month. There is also a minimum raked hand requirement. I'm sure now the name "Code Poker" is in this thread, one of their 3 or 4 shills that post here will come out and confirm what I'm saying.

brendanb438
08-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Ok person taking advantage of trying to advertise for free on here. What / how to you earn the ranked player of grinder or above? This had better be good and I hope you aren't wasting all of our time.

-Brendan

Jarekb
08-08-2006, 12:14 AM
From their site

Rounder: Played a total of 600 raked hands at any of $5/$10 limit or $2/$5 no-limit or pot-limit (or higher) during the previous calendar month. Winners Bounty is 50% of total deposits up to $100.

Pro: Played a total of 3,500 raked hands at any of $5/$10 limit or $2/$5 no-limit or pot-limit (or higher) game during the previous calendar month. Winners Bounty is 50% of total deposits up to $300.

The first three can be achived from depositing a certain amount. So it's a nice monthly bonus if you are a winning player.

JasonK
08-08-2006, 06:10 PM
So you can get grinder level and a $75 bounty by just depositing at least $251 and winning $150? Does it matter what level you play if you deposit the $251 every month?

crashjr
08-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Third Bullet is a True Poker skin. They need a lot more traffic to make a go at getting enough hands to achieve the bigger bonus. Traffic on that network seems to have dropped considerably in the last few months. They also have a bad rake structure and a ridiculous blind structure for low limit PL/NL games (example: .5/1 blinds for nl25). That said, I like the graphics and the fact that you can 4-table on a 17" monitor with no overlap.

ThirdBullet CEO
08-14-2006, 02:46 PM
We appreciate the comments posted by cashjr and are looking to update the blind structures of the lower-limit games.

To respond to the rake issue, Third Bullet's rake structure is equal to or better than the rakes of the other major rooms, including Party Poker, Full Tilt and Poker Stars.

For example, compare Party's rake structure http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/using_our_software/rake_and_blind.html with Third Bullet's at http://thirdbullet.com/money.html. At worst, Third Bullet rakes at the same percentage as Party Poker. Oftentimes, it is much better. At the bigger games, for example, our maximum rake is half of Party's rake (for heads up $15/$30 limit). As a second example, for lower-limit games, Party caps its rake at $2.00 for a a $2/$4 game with 4-5 people. Our cap at that level is $1.50.

The same is true in comparison with Full Tilt, http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/rake.php and Poker Stars, http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/rake/. Third Bullet's rake is either equal to, or better, than the respective rake of these other rooms. (For example, in a full $15/$30 limit ring game, Third Bullet's rake for a $70 pot is 1/3 lower than the rake at Poker Stars.)

In terms of player liquidity, we are taking aggressive action to increase traffic. As an example, check out the favorable review of Third Bullet in this month's All In magazine.

In any event, we really do appreciate hearing your comments. Hearing what people have to say about the site helps us out tremendousl. If you have any additional concerns or comments, please don't hesitate to email me directly at management@thirdbullet.com or nico@thirdbullet.com. We really do value your input.

--Nico

JackOfSpeed
08-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Lol -- how much do you want to bet the OP and "ThirdBullet CEO" are the same person?

ThirdBullet CEO
08-14-2006, 03:41 PM
I'll take that bet. How much?

It is not my intent to clutter up your forum with free advertising, I am just responding to the thread.

And, I am serious about soliciting any criticisms/comments. I don't think enough rooms listen to their players.

Nico

WiSeIVIaN
08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take that bet. How much?

It is not my intent to clutter up your forum with free advertising, I am just responding to the thread.

And, I am serious about soliciting any criticisms/comments. I don't think enough rooms listen to their players.

Nico

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you should hire me to prop for your rooms. Whatdaya say? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

heater
08-14-2006, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Code Poker, I believe, is the Prima skin that gives a bonus based on winnings. I think they give you 50% on your winnings, up to $1000/month. There is also a minimum raked hand requirement. I'm sure now the name "Code Poker" is in this thread, one of their 3 or 4 shills that post here will come out and confirm what I'm saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 50% up to $2,000 per month.

It's okay for you to mention them, apparently, but everyone else is a shill, lol.

ThirdBullet CEO
08-14-2006, 04:32 PM
We generally avoid prop players as they skew game difficulty higher. We offer numerous promotions and other incentives, many of which are listed in the "What's New" page of our website. You can always reach me at nico@thirdbullet.com to discuss further.

DrNo888
08-14-2006, 06:13 PM
TBCEO = TPCEO???

MicroBob
08-14-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm fine with talking about this new skin and their format.

But I think the affiliate-code should be removed from the original post.
whether this was the code that was printed in All-In mag or is the code for the original-poster is unclear but I believe it should probably be removed either way.

third-bullet CEO - were you recommended by TruePokerCEO to come here to discuss your new site?

Also - I too have heard bad things about the rake-structure at True (which I assume is the same as at Third-bullet).
I haven't really looked into it much detail nor have I looked too closely at the different comparisons that you provided.

I would be interested if some enthusastic young rake-nit would be willing to look into it more closely though.

I think UglyOwl is usually on top of such rake-structure type issues and may have some thoughts if he stumbles upon this thread.

livinitup0
08-14-2006, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TBCEO = TPCEO???

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.
"Our 2-D software will be coming out the 1st of Octember!"
"Here, have some condoms!"

dlk9s
08-14-2006, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But I think the affiliate-code should be removed from the original post.
whether this was the code that was printed in All-In mag or is the code for the original-poster is unclear but I believe it should probably be removed either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. It's probably from the magazine, but chances are people can get the same deal without that specific code. I think it's better to just remove it rather than to start setting iffy precedents.

The OP's intentions are most definitely appreciated, as is the CEO's presence to answer questions.

heater
08-15-2006, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also - I too have heard bad things about the rake-structure at True (which I assume is the same as at Third-bullet).
I haven't really looked into it much detail nor have I looked too closely at the different comparisons that you provided.

I would be interested if some enthusastic young rake-nit would be willing to look into it more closely though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The rake structure look okay to me. I can't sleep so what the hell. Here's the rake for 6-10 players.

All NL games: 5 cents per $1 witha $3 cap.
Limit:
.50/1 - .10 every $2 with a $1 cap
1/2 & 2/4 - .25 every $5 with a $1 cap
3/6 & 4/8 - .50 every $10 with a $3 cap
5/10 and up - $1 every $20 with a $3 cap

ThirdBullet CEO
08-15-2006, 01:28 PM
To answer your question concerning referral, I came here independently, although I do know TP CEO and know that he often contributes here.