PDA

View Full Version : Summer sizzler 96 points...

godofgamblers
08-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah I knew it was going to happen one of these days. PT said I played 517 hands at 1/2 and I only get 96 points. All hands raked count since its .50 cent minimum rake so I dunno...think I have a shot emailing support? Should I try to claim manually counting :P

AntonHeat
08-07-2006, 02:06 PM
try emailing support about this

Pog0
08-07-2006, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I knew it was going to happen one of these days. PT said I played 517 hands at 1/2 and I only get 96 points. All hands raked count since its .50 cent minimum rake so I dunno...think I have a shot emailing support? Should I try to claim manually counting :P

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Poker Tracker mixes up which day a hand takes place if a session begins before midnight and ends after midnight.

2. Support knows about Poker Tracker and has absolutely no problem with you using it.

3. Support won't care or help you out. You've just earned yourself 5 days off.

SoloAJ
08-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Support and Partypoints don't always seem to mesh.

I wasn't credited for 3 days for some points (and I was within a week of losing them for inactivity)..when I emailed them about the problem (a day before they credited them) Party told me I had already lost all my points and would have to claim them again...which wasn't true.

so basically, email them until they give you more...Party support is like the parents that make separate decisions for their kids...keep asking until they say yes.

RikaKazak
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Support and Partypoints don't always seem to mesh.

I wasn't credited for 3 days for some points (and I was within a week of losing them for inactivity)..when I emailed them about the problem (a day before they credited them) Party told me I had already lost all my points and would have to claim them again...which wasn't true.

so basically, email them until they give you more...Party support is like the parents that make separate decisions for their kids...keep asking until they say yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, so true

godofgamblers
08-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Eh I sent them a few emails but got no replies yet. Don't think I'm going to do the promotion at all if they don't credit me. $150 for 25 days just isn't worth it. $300 for 31 is already really pretty bad, but I usually enjoy Party anyway.

bills217
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM
BBV plz k thx /images/graemlins/wink.gif

godofgamblers
08-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Thank you for contacting us.

We cannot add the 4 Party Points that you require, all our promotions come with terms and conditions. If you do manage to attain the 100 Party Points for 30 days then please contact us and we will see if we could give you another Bonus.

Thank you for choosing us as you're on line Gaming Site!

Joyce
PartyPoker Customer Care

Ugh what do i do?!?!

cgwahl
08-07-2006, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ugh what do i do?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Be happy this BS happened less than a week in instead of on or around day 30...

godofgamblers
08-07-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm half tempted to do it just to see what kind of bullshyt they'll give me.

imitation
08-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I had the same problem, turns out I didn't understand how they calculated between non-jp tables and jp ones, my mistake but I still made it clear I wouldn't be playing at party again for the rest of the month, but got nothing out of it.