PDA

View Full Version : UB's "significant amount of play"

bkholdem
01-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Anyone get a definition of what this means or talk to support there about this? I'm sure there are a lot of players here that are like me and would like to take advantage of their stackable non expiring bonuses. UB is not my main site and I already have 400 points uncleared there but would like more. I would like some clarification as to what percent of the bonus one needs to clear would be.

rcd
01-23-2006, 01:27 AM
good question. I generally keep over $1000. "total real money" in my account and play about 40 hours on 2 or 3 1/2 tables between cash outs. So far it works for me.

Has anyone had problems losing bonus money by cashing out too often?

rcd

jah7_fsu1
01-23-2006, 01:44 AM
What doesn't make sense to me as someone pointed out in a similar thread is clearing the UB bonus will require a significant amount of play (luckily I like their software and find the games relatively soft so this doesn't bother me much). Anyways, it's not like immediately cashing out gives an advantage, it just gives you an uncleared bonus. A bonus which will require much play.

To be on the safe side I'd just play some good time there then cash out...they are offering a lot of reloads and bonuses, but like I said it is gonna require a lot of playing to clear so it's not like they are losing money that way.

mosquito
01-23-2006, 01:47 AM
I don't know, I shoot for 10% of the deposit bonus earned in B$. Never had a problem. They won't lose money on the transaction fees to Neteller that way (guesstimated).

thing85
01-23-2006, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know, I shoot for 10% of the deposit bonus earned in B$. Never had a problem. They won't lose money on the transaction fees to Neteller that way (guesstimated).

[/ QUOTE ]

Even this is more than necessary. Generally I play for maybe 20-30 minutes on a table or two and they've never given me a problem.

Scotch78
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I pretty much always deposit and cashout in the same day, BUT I always have a balance on UB and play a couple thousand hands per day on average.

Scott

bambi
01-23-2006, 08:45 PM
I play on UB alot and have never played without a bonus, and never had any problems whatsoever, does anybody no what the deal with their neteller bonus? how long will it be around? how often can you get it, i am pretty sure i have recieved a couple of times now.

MycroftX
01-23-2006, 11:31 PM
I have deposited on UB several times for a bonus and then immediately cashed out, and I've never had a problem.

MadMat
01-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Even if there is a problem you won't lose your pending bonus straight away, they cancel the cashout and email you a warning.

Found this out after depositing / cashing out to stack bonus without playing!

Played 2 tables for about 30 mins and requested the cashout again and it went through fine.

Mat

stigmata
01-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Oh man I got about $1000 of bonuses stacked up there to clear, it's gonna take me months..... I normally keep about 5k on their site, cashout something once every month or two. I only do about 10% of my play (perhaps 2k hands) a month there. I haven't had any problems at all.