PDA

View Full Version : SSNL shorthanded?

Johan L
01-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Is the SSNL going to be divided into one branch for shorthanded like the limit is?

RED FACE
01-25-2006, 01:01 AM
It certainly should be.

Lloyd
01-25-2006, 04:06 AM
The key to any forum split is that there will be enough traffic to warrant the change. About how many posts are there on a daily basis in SSNL and how many of those are about short handed play?

RED FACE
01-25-2006, 07:09 PM
I don't know how many posts in total or each but I reckon anything would be better than the current situation. I'm probably the only one but it's really getting tiresome having posters not post actual hh's and then not mentioning if it's full or short as well as the larger problem of 6 max players trying to give definitive advice to full ring situations and not mentioning that their view is based on 6max experience. Heck, I probably even do this and I think it generally ends up increasing the "bad advice factor" in this 2+2 forum(SSNL).

edit: there was a pole recently in this forum where 2/3rds of respondants said they play 6max while 1/3rd full ring.

PoBoy321
01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
As one of the SSNL mods, I don't think that a split would be necessary. The majority of posts are about shorthanded play to begin with and a full-ring forum wouldn't get much attention.

Isura
01-29-2006, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As one of the SSNL mods, I don't think that a split would be necessary. The majority of posts are about shorthanded play to begin with and a full-ring forum wouldn't get much attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grunch
01-29-2006, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]