PDA

View Full Version : How good is ZeeJustin?

jj_frap
01-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Just wondering...I get the impression that he's a damn good poker player....Possibly the best online tournament pro there is and almost certainly the best tournament play on PokerStars.

Paul B.
01-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Tsk tsk.. this should be in NVG.

Jimbo
01-01-2006, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering...I get the impression that he's a damn good poker player....Possibly the best online tournament pro there is and almost certainly the best tournament play on PokerStars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played a few Steps with him on Party and sweated him a few times as well. I'm sure he is very solid as his results and postings here would indicate. As far as being the best at anything that is pretty unlikely.

Jimbo

GrannyMae
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny can smash his ass

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb052.gif

OldYoda
01-01-2006, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny can smash his ass

[/ QUOTE ]

But not at Poker Stars. Granny don't win at Poker Stars - she already told us so. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Recliner
01-01-2006, 04:29 PM
He's not even the best Zee on this site. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

raptor517
01-01-2006, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best online tournament pro there is? lol.
best tournament player on pokerstars? lol.
lol.

holla

revlis87
01-01-2006, 04:32 PM
two words. Giga Bet.

Ron Burgundy
01-01-2006, 04:41 PM
ZeeJustin is the new Bill Brassky.

raptor517
01-01-2006, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
two words. Giga Bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong again. holla

FUJItheFISH
01-01-2006, 04:42 PM
http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/9/0,1425,i=98945,00.jpg

augie_
01-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Zee Justin busted me at EPT Copenhagen.

Folded to him in the SB and he completes with 75o, I check A2o in the BB. The flop is T77. He checks, I bet 2000, he raises to 6000, and I move in for about 14k instantly. He calls fast and I am on the rail. I even caught a 2 on the river. We were about 2 tables from the money, too.

But to answer your question, he wins a lot of money so I'm betting he's pretty good.

raptor517
01-01-2006, 04:51 PM
what is the point of yer post? yea, hes a good player. there is alot of good players on the internet. there is a lot of good players on the internet that win a lot of money. is he the best? no. holla

4thstreetpete
01-01-2006, 04:57 PM
i would kick his ass. holla

NiRRRRR
01-01-2006, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best online tournament pro there is? lol.
best tournament player on pokerstars? lol.
lol.

holla

[/ QUOTE ]

this man is smart!!

augie_
01-01-2006, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what is the point of yer post? yea, hes a good player. there is alot of good players on the internet. there is a lot of good players on the internet that win a lot of money. is he the best? no. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a dumb thread so I told a dumb story. What's the point of anything? I did not say he was the best.

raptor517
01-01-2006, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a dumb thread so I told a dumb story. What's the point of anything? I did not say he was the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. i like yer style. holla

GrannyMae
01-01-2006, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny can smash his ass

[/ QUOTE ]

But not at Poker Stars. Granny don't win at Poker Stars - she already told us so. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

this is correct.

i have been kicking ass at potty for 10 days, but if i went to stars for a $5 sNg, i would come 9th place.

but thx for reminding everyone

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/tease.gif

MilkMan
01-01-2006, 05:56 PM
quick someone say raptor is the best player before he holla's us all to death.

raptor517
01-01-2006, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i been doin it for 2 years and still get this. i love it /images/graemlins/wink.gif im nowhere near the best mtter. holla

FlFishOn
01-01-2006, 06:53 PM
"... but if i went to stars for a $5 sNg, i would come 9th place."

$5 SNG, $10K WSOP, no difference.

Sponger.
01-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Try to be best
‘Cause he's only a man
And a man’s gotta learn to take it

Try to believe
Though the going gets rough
That ZeeJustins gotta hang tough to make it

History repeats itself
Try and he'll succeed

Never doubt that he's the one
And he can have his dreams!

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep him down
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep him dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Fight ‘til the end
Cause his life will depend
On the strength that he has inside him

Ah he has gotta be proud
starin’ out in the cloud
When the odds in the game defy him

Try your best to win them all
and one day time will tell
when ZeeJustin's the one that’s standing there
he has reach the final bell!

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep him dow-ow-ow-ho-how-ho-own

INSPIRING GUITAR SOLO

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!

Fight ‘til you drop
never stop
can’t give up
Til you reach the top (FIGHT!)
you’re the best in town (FIGHT!)
Listen to that sound
A little bit of all you got
Can never bring ZeeJustin down

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!

lastas
01-01-2006, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i been doin it for 2 years and still get this. i love it /images/graemlins/wink.gif im nowhere near the best mtter. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

spill it already, whos the best?

MicroBob
01-01-2006, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zee was on my left in a Stars satellite.
he was a good player and amassed a lot of chips.
I was doing okay too but it was tough to steal is blind of course.

Neither of us made it to the money in that particular tourney but we both gave ourseles a chance.

Zee is good. I am not as good. Other players are better.
Zee doesn't think he is the best ever and he is aware there are other players out who are probably better than him. Zee is continually trying to improve his game so it is possible he could BECOME the best at some point.

Zee was featured in a couple of the semi-major poker magazines this month. He wrote an article in one of them (Pro Poker Player I think it was called) and was featured in another one (Bluff I think).

Zee is also very skinny and needs to eat more.

AA Suited
01-01-2006, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Folded to him in the SB and he completes with 75o, I check A2o in the BB. The flop is T77. He checks, I bet 2000, he raises to 6000, and I move in for about 14k instantly. He calls fast and I am on the rail. I even caught a 2 on the river. We were about 2 tables from the money, too.

But to answer your question, he wins a lot of money so I'm betting he's pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.. what made you pick this spot to try to bluff?!

augie_
01-01-2006, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.. what made you pick this spot to try to bluff?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well mostly because I was very inexperienced and was getting very low on chips (I think the blinds were 800/1600). But also because Zee was on a roll and he could either be on tilt or be using his momentum to his advantage.

Zee had just been involved in each of the last four pots. First hand MP raises, Zee moves all in with K9s and spikes a K on the turn to double up. Next hand, mp raises and zee moves all in again, this time losing a race (I believe zee's jacks or something lost to AK, but it is very foggy) and then the very next hand EP opens, zee moves all in, ep folds and zee tables KK.

I just felt like he was trying to run me over. I dunno. Plus he could have laid down a few hands that beat me. But that was then, and I don't suck as much now.

Ron Burgundy
01-01-2006, 11:02 PM
ZeeJustin is a sonofabitch.

He goes about 8 foot 2, 465 pounds.

Best damn salesman in the office.

Zee once ate a whole live chicken.

Zee once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!

Here's to ZeeJustin!

Zee once sold me into slavery. He puts me on a ship to Thailand, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, Zee's back in the States siring three beautiful children with my wife!

Did you know ZeeJustin is the godfather of my son? He shows up at the church in his golf pants, caked in mud. He pushes the priest aside and says, "I'll baptize that piece of calimari!" Then he pours Scotch all over my baby son and says, "There! You're baptized!" And my son is blind to this day!

Mother Mucker
01-01-2006, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Try to be best
‘Cause he's only a man
And a man’s gotta learn to take it

Try to believe
Though the going gets rough
That ZeeJustins gotta hang tough to make it

History repeats itself
Try and he'll succeed

Never doubt that he's the one
And he can have his dreams!

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!

Fight ‘til the end
Cause his life will depend
On the strength that he has inside him

Ah he has gotta be proud
starin’ out in the cloud
When the odds in the game defy him

Try your best to win them all
and one day time will tell
when ZeeJustin's the one that’s standing there
he has reach the final bell!

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep him dow-ow-ow-ho-how-ho-own

INSPIRING GUITAR SOLO

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!

Fight ‘til you drop
never stop
can’t give up
Til you reach the top (FIGHT!)
you’re the best in town (FIGHT!)
Listen to that sound
A little bit of all you got
Can never bring ZeeJustin down

ZeeJustin's the best!
Around!
ZeeJustin's the Best!
Around!

[/ QUOTE ]

Put 'em in a bodybad, Johnny!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeSmith
01-01-2006, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Zee once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!

Here's to ZeeJustin!

Zee once sold me into slavery. He puts me on a ship to Thailand, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, Zee's back in the States siring three beautiful children with my wife!

Did you know ZeeJustin is the godfather of my son? He shows up at the church in his golf pants, caked in mud. He pushes the priest aside and says, "I'll baptize that piece of calimari!" Then he pours Scotch all over my baby son and says, "There! You're baptized!" And my son is blind to this day!

[/ QUOTE ]

Zee has dandruff the size of mice.

Zee had 9 children all boys, he sired a baseball team...an orchestra if you count the bastards.

pr0crast
01-02-2006, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gosh, as if his ego wasn't HUGE ENOUGH already.

[censored]
01-02-2006, 03:43 AM
who?

UATrewqaz
01-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Zee Justin once grabbed a live deer around the throat and screamed at it "I'm Zee Justin... SAY IT!!!" He then proceeds to squeeze the deer in such a manner that a noise comes out from it "ZEE JUSTIN"

TO ZEE JUSTIN!

x2ski
01-02-2006, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Here's to ZeeJustin!

[/ QUOTE ]

Zee had 9 children all boys, he sired a baseball team...an orchestra if you count the bastards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent.

All of it.

Sponger.
01-02-2006, 04:03 AM
ZeeJustin's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

BaHorst
01-02-2006, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Here's to ZeeJustin!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent.

All of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my favorite thread.

slickpoppa
01-02-2006, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ZeeJustin's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wait until he loses with a king high flush in the world series

Uglyowl
01-02-2006, 05:00 AM
I heard it is not possible to microwave a burrito hot enough that Zee Justin could not eat it.

iggy
01-02-2006, 05:01 AM
he's pretty good.

Jim Kuhn
01-02-2006, 05:38 AM
Most of us pray to the Poker Gods - Zee prays to Himself!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

ATB13
01-02-2006, 05:40 AM
ZeeJustin doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

ZeeJustin lost his virginity before his dad did.

When ZeeJustin sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. ZeeJustin has not had to pay taxes ever.

There are two kinds of people in this world: people who suck, and ZeeJustin.

In the movie "Back to the Future" they used ZeeJustin's Delorean to go back into time and into the future. When they gave it back to him with a scratch on it he was angry and roundhouse kicked Michael J. Fox, which years later was the cause of his Parkinson's disease.

ZeeJustin spends his Saturdays climbing mountains and meditating in peaceful solitude. Sundays are for oral sex, KFC and Tequila.

ZeeJustin always has sex on the first date. Always. The only time he didn't was in 1941, otherwise known as the beginning of the Holocaust.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures ZeeJustin allows to live.

When ZeeJustin goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects ZeeJustin could use to kill you, including the room itself.

ZeeJustin has two speeds: walk and kill.

ZeeJustin is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

When ZeeJustin was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's ZeeJustin!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

ZeeJustin can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

It takes ZeeJustin 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

ZeeJustin is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's crap.

ZeeJustin can divide by zero.

When ZeeJustin does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

If you ask ZeeJustin what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

MostKnownUnknown
01-02-2006, 05:48 AM
ZeeJustin's tears cure cancer. Too bad ZeeJustin's never cried.

housenuts
01-02-2006, 06:00 AM
please stop passing off chuck norris facts as if they were done by zee justin. not only is this untrue, but it's unpossible

TonyS0pran0
01-02-2006, 06:17 AM
I heard ZeJustin cured Magic Johnson's HIV problem... Might just be a rumor though, who knows.....

dtam61
01-02-2006, 08:47 AM
sorry, this is new to me, but wtf is holla?

if it wasn;t for his recent wins. zee is a losing player on MTT on stars.

look at his stats under MTT forum.

KaneKungFu123
01-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Can someone create a similar thread about me, now? I am so much better then ZJ.

GrannyMae
01-02-2006, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've actually heard you were.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/closed-topic.gif

Arnfinn Madsen
01-02-2006, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've actually heard you were.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/closed-topic.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Best smiley-pawning ever /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

goodguy_1
01-02-2006, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Loc: www.philhendrieshow.com (http://www.philhendrieshow.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

best location ever

KaneKungFu123
01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Loc: www.philhendrieshow.com (http://www.philhendrieshow.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

best location ever

[/ QUOTE ]
he is probably the most talanted comedian alive.

4thstreetpete
01-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Where is CATT, we need him to tell a story about zeejustin. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gilbert
01-02-2006, 07:37 PM
ZeeJustin is not hung like a horse.. horses are hung like ZeeJustin.

Quicksilvre
01-02-2006, 07:46 PM
God, I love your avatar.