PDA

View Full Version : new to rakeback and have on played on party

sleepi
08-04-2006, 02:24 AM
hi guys i'm kind of new to the whole online scene, so far i've only tried the free $75 dollars from party, i ran that up to around 1300 by cashing big in two tournies , and now that i just got a check card, i can finally cash out and xfer to other sites.
i'd like to cash out a thousand and xfer some of the money to other sites to try the first time deposits and rakeback deals. my question is which sites have the current best bonuses and rakeback deals now? i'd like to hear about bodog, full tilt, pokerstars, or any other site? which is the best? which has the easiest bonuses to clear?
and do you guys think i should open a neteller account or just do igm pay? i'm kind of skeptical because i read about all those neteller accounts being hacked n [censored].

and thx in advance!

Photoc
08-04-2006, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
new to rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

My suggestion is to peruse the Rakeback form below this one. All your questions are answered, just have to look a little bit. There is a directory stickied. Hint: no rakeback at stars.

Miyogi
08-04-2006, 03:33 AM
Use PSO for their bonuses. Rakeback is great but not as valuable when you are playing lower limits.

scorer
08-04-2006, 04:52 AM
fulltilt has a matching 600 dollar bonus and check out bonuswhores.com

Lessu
08-04-2006, 06:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fulltilt has a matching 600 dollar bonus and check out bonuswhores.com

[/ QUOTE ]

which is pretty horrible