PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Planetluck customer support chat

Auren
08-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Why does this always has to happen to me?

Here is little part of my discussion with Planetluck customer support:
Me:I made neteller transfer NTxxxxxxx that never got credited to my account.
Me:So far two diff persons from payment dept have promised to get it fixed in hour. But I still do not have cash in my account
S1:Please give me a moment let me pull up your account
S1:Thank you
S1:We have already contacted the concerned department asking them to check with Neteller and credit the funds in your account
Me:well, last two people said it will be fixed in hour. What is delaying it?
S1:I requesy you to be patience for another 30 minutes and the funds will be available
S1:We are awaiting for a confirmation from Neteller
Me:Thats exactly what 2 last persons said....
Me:and then nothign ever happened
S1:and I was just informed that the funds will be available in 30 minutes
S1:I assure you that you will have the funds in 30 minutes
Me:Can you keep this chat open for 30 mins so taht if they are not there I can continue withotu goign throught buggy chat transfers?
S1:I am sorry but I cannot keep you on hold for 30 minutes
Me:well, I am getting exact same answers for third time. Why would something happen now that last two times nothing happened?
S1:I do not think that you will have to contact us again regarding this issue as I am sure that in the next few minutes you will have your funds
Me:Thats exactly same words last person said...
Me:And yet I am here again...
S1:I once again request you to provide us with some time
Me:So, if there is no funds in 30 mins I should contact 4th time?

And after wait of 40 mins 4th chat with them starts:

Me:I made neteller transfer NTxxxxxxx that never got credited to my account.

Luckily they had actually gotten it to ezecash balance from where they finally transferred it to place where I can actually play with it. Only took about 8 hours and 4 chats with them to get it fixed.

MikeSmith
08-03-2006, 01:29 PM
this post is very dissappointing, i was hoping to see a convo with sexual advances to CS via live chat, you suck.

Also this is pretty standard, take a chill pill.

pathogen
08-03-2006, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this post is very dissappointing, i was hoping to see a convo with sexual advances to CS via live chat, you suck.

Also this is pretty standard, take a chill pill.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, next time you go into live chat ask for a female. Granted she will be Indian so you must make numerous references to performing the various acts of Kama Sutra with her.