PDA

View Full Version : Empire Deposit Bonus - help please

08-03-2006, 08:05 AM
I can't for the life of me figure out the deposit bonus setup from Empire. I see PokerListings offers a 25% match up to $150, but there's no bonus code on the review page at PokerListings.

Is it just a case of downloading it from the PL link, and depositing?

Also, any special tips for uninstalling Party? Is an uninstall and registry sweep going to do the trick? Can I still use my regular Neteller details for Empire? (even though I have a Party account linked to them?)

Cheers in advance. This might have been covered in the past, but I'm retarded and can't sift through the billion search results I get when I use the search function.

rvrchsrhtr
08-03-2006, 08:52 AM
I just created another user name and used the same Netteller and had no problems. There are a bunch of affiliates out there to use as far as sign up bonus is concerned. The standard should be 20% up to 100 at 5x

agent_fish
08-03-2006, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm retarded and can't sift through the billion search results I get when I use the search function.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use quotes.

jonyy6788
08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I already had both accounts when they were separated, but my friends just set up Empire account and had no troubles. They HONESTLY spoke to Party/Empire/Pay-Pro before they did it and they were told it was ok....use a different email address.

OnePatheticLoser
08-03-2006, 12:25 PM
If you are signing up for empire and you are already a member at party(which sounds like ur case) then the empire software does not allow you sign up for a new account and download their software on your computer because it can track some file(probably in your registry) that knows you previously downloaded party software and signed up for an account. I was in this same situation when I wanted the empire bonus and to get around it you have to download the software and make an empire account on a different computer and then you log in with that account on the normal computer you use.

OnePatheticLoser
08-03-2006, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
use a different email address.

[/ QUOTE ]
definitely a good idea(that's what i did) but you will probably still need to sign up an account through a different computer.

Y2RaY
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
First off, you should uninstall Party Poker software. Then delete the folder c:\program files\partygaming

Then go to pokerlistings and sign up through their Empire Poker link. You do not need a BONUS CODE. When you sign up, use a different email address/username. You can always change your email address later. After you're done creating your new account, try to log in. If it freezes or doesn't allow you to login through the software interface, you should go to empirepoker.com and login through MY ACCOUNT there. This usually will solve the problem.

The maximum deposit through NETeller is $500 so you'll be able to get $125 in bonus money. When you call Pay-pro to verify your details, just answer honestly about your Party account and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

bgoalie35
08-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Semi-related question:

If you are a member at Party, can someone refer you to Empire and get a referral bonus?

MannyIsGod
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
I don't know why all of these people always reccomend drastic measures like deleting your directory and using a new email address, but when I made my Empire account I did it with the very same computer, changed nothing, and used the same email address.

08-05-2006, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why all of these people always reccomend drastic measures like deleting your directory and using a new email address, but when I made my Empire account I did it with the very same computer, changed nothing, and used the same email address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, obviously I tried that first, which it barred me from doing. Then I uninstalled Party and deleted all associated registry entries to PartyGaming. Still no good, so I guess I will have to get a friend do it on a fresh computer.

Thanks everyone for your help.