PDA

View Full Version : PSO is very classy organization.

Ken_AA
08-02-2006, 03:21 PM
I recently made a referral to them, but the referry put my name in the wrong spot (comments instead of referred by, but I should have made that clearer to him).

I posted this on their support forum and they changed it for me, no hassle.

Thanks for running a repectable affiliate opperation PSO, so many other affiliates do not.

Ken

theben
08-02-2006, 03:44 PM
from my experienes, PSO has by far the best customer service of any poker site or affiliate. the industry could learn a lot from them.

not only are they extremely helpful, but they are lightning quick in responding and getting things done.

funkymunky
08-02-2006, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

not only are they extremely helpful, but they are lightning quick in responding and getting things done.

[/ QUOTE ]

kcheel
08-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Ditto. Referred someone and they didn't do something right, so it wasn't tracking to me. Referral posted the problem in the forum for me and was fixed.

I love PSO. Just need more promos, done them all.

kidpokeher
08-02-2006, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thirteen
08-03-2006, 09:30 AM
I've also had very pleasant experience with them. They handle problems promptly and courteously.

Artsemis
08-03-2006, 04:20 PM
I sent a request 2 weeks ago about my buddy having his account logged in on my computer so when I signed up for a bonus it was accidentally under his name.

Haven't heard a word back :/

dlk9s
08-03-2006, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sent a request 2 weeks ago about my buddy having his account logged in on my computer so when I signed up for a bonus it was accidentally under his name.

Haven't heard a word back :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you post in the forum? That's the quickest way to get help.

Artsemis
08-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Nope, I'll try that. Thanks =)