PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood and customer support

Moster
08-01-2006, 07:16 PM
I'd just like to point out that Hollywood is right up there with Betfred when it comes to CS. Best CS ever /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS. Julie you're the best.

Wilco666
08-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Seems like Hollywood is the only respectable skin on the Pokerroom network.

MycroftX
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hollywood is the best skin on the Pokerroom network.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

And yeah, Julie is great. I missed a bonus by two days, but she credited with me with full bonus anyways without even having to deposit.

aargh57
08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
I don't know about Julie but I called them twice last night and it was horrible. The people I talked to were polite and fairly knowledgeable but the connection was extremely bad. Is Julie just who you deal with via e-mail with CS?

XxGodJrxX
08-01-2006, 10:39 PM
There is a live-chat through your account web page that is very useful. There is also live help in the lobby chat.

aargh57
08-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah, my problem yesterday was that I couldn't access my web page and the lobby couldn't help me. The guy on the phone eventually solved my problem, it was just the phone connection was so poor.

HPC
08-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey aargh57,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor phone connection. We have been doing some testing with our phones and you should notice a significant improvement shortly. As some of the other members mentioned you can also contact us via Live Chat, Lobby Support, Email and Forum Support. Also, please feel free to contact me directly any time.

Cheers,

Julie

PS - thanks Moster and MycroftX /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jibba
08-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I've had pretty decent luck with their CS. But I've been having trouble with that no reload bonus they offered. It said to contact support if I already had an active bonus. I did but didn't get a response. So I signed up and talked to the live support after seeing my new bonus expires in August but my signup bonus doesn't expire until September. Chances are I won't finish my signup bonus in time to start the new one before it expires. They told me to contact CS after the fact, but it's not exactly reassuring.

They are pretty damn good in comparison though. But Betfred's got those British accents which put them over the edge for me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif