PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood VIP Levels

Befolder
08-01-2006, 03:05 PM
I just started playing here and first off I like how easy it is to see the benefits you've earned. Really cool.

I have a couple questions though.

For each level you achieve (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Titanium) each month, you qualify for a freeroll entry during the following month.

Here is a picture of what you get at Platinum:

Poker Points Required: 750
Special Featured
Tournament Tickets: 2 per month
Monthly Freeroll:
Platinum Level
Gold Level
Silver Level
Bronze Level
Freeroll Value and Time
$4,000 - Friday of the 2nd week at 9:00pm EST
$3,000 - Wednesday of the 2nd week at 9:00pm EST
$2,000 - Tuesday of the 2nd week at 9:00pm EST
$1,000 - Monday of the 2nd week at 9:00pm EST

Deposit Bonuses:
Platinum Level Exchange 4,000 points
• clear 1125 pts and get $125

Gold Level Exchange 3,000 points
• clear 675 pts and get $75

Silver Level Exchange 2,000 points
• clear 450 pts and get $50

Bronze Level Exchange 1,000 points
• clear 70 pts and get $10
• clear 225 pts and get $25
Celebrity $500 Heads Up Challenge: Exchange 50,000 Points
Get Cash: $25

My question is at the top it says "2 featured special tournament tickets."

I've qualified for 4 freerolls, one for each level achieved. Is this different from the "Two special tickets" or does this mean I can only play in two of the four offered?

Also at the bottom, it says $25 cash. I've seen other places on the sight where you can exchange points for the cash. I'm not sure if this has to do w/ the VIP level or not. Do I just get the cash for achieving the level, or do I just qualify to exchange the points for it?

Another $25 is offered for reaching the final titanium level as well.

Any answers would be great so I can take full benefit. Hopefully others are curious too.

Sorry if this is posted on the wrong forum. It didn't seem right for the "Internet Bonuses" forum.

DanoMak
08-01-2006, 04:16 PM
No cash for achieving the level- you have to trade a crapload of points in.

As for the 2 special tournament tickets, I think that means that you can have the ability to trade points for 2 tickets. Not worth all that much IMO.

Befolder
08-01-2006, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No cash for achieving the level- you have to trade a crapload of points in.

As for the 2 special tournament tickets, I think that means that you can have the ability to trade points for 2 tickets. Not worth all that much IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info. I'd have to be pretty hard up for cash to trade in a bunch of points for a quarter hundy.

Follow up question: What is the best thing to trade in point for? Extra bonuses, other tourney entries?

XxGodJrxX
08-01-2006, 04:30 PM
probably the tshirt or whatever you get when you finish the bonus. 5000 points for $25 will take forever. Buying bonuses on Hollywood is a waste of time, since the bonuses you can buy suck and there have been good reloads.

Befolder
08-01-2006, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
probably the tshirt or whatever you get when you finish the bonus. 5000 points for $25 will take forever. Buying bonuses on Hollywood is a waste of time, since the bonuses you can buy suck and there have been good reloads.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I assume the points purchased boni wouldn't clear concurrently w/ the reloads? Otherwise it wouldn't be so bad. I might make HP my home site what with all the nice freeroll entries every month.

Again, thanks.

ouzacprice
08-01-2006, 06:21 PM
I would save the points for now..I read on another forum that hollywood is gonna add a bunch of new stuff to their points store sometime this month