PDA

View Full Version : Strategy for clearing the full 31 days of August Summer Sizzler

rewt75
08-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Alright, so we need 31 days in a row of clearing 100 PP points a day in order to get the $300. This is no small feat as it requires playing a substantial session each and every day. For me it's hardest to play poker on the weekends as I'm usually a bit burnt out from playing all week plus sometimes I'm just not at home to play.

So in an effort to avoid running into potential weekend problems that could jeopardize a missed day, here's a strategy that may or may not work. Party grants you 150 PP points for a deposit between $100-$249. The points are issued 7 days after your deposit, and they are null and void if you cash out within those 7 days. You are allowed a maximum of 2000 PP points per month via deposit credits. This equates to 13 individual desposits of $100 for the month.

So basically if you can have about $2K in your Neteller account sometime this week, you can start timing your deposits 7 days in advance of a day when you think you might not be able to get a decent session in. Since I have the most trouble on the weekends and no problems during the week, I would make a desposit this Saturday and Sunday which should cover me for next weekend. I would do the same thing the next two weekends. Obviously this weekend I'll have to get poker in both days since it's too late. The only stipulation is no cashouts for the entire month of August.

Any thoughts? Did I miss something obvious that would prevent this from working?

E.Z.
08-01-2006, 02:30 PM
my guess is this promo only counts regular party points, but i could wrong.

Lessu
08-01-2006, 02:33 PM
the t&c state the points have to be regular partypoints, not bonus pp's which you get from depositing.

Davey
08-01-2006, 02:45 PM
If you are having a hard time finding the hours you can just start a little before mindnight (however long it takes) and then play again right after midnight. This is only 1 day of work and you get the whole next day off if you want.

rewt75
08-01-2006, 03:24 PM
yeah I figured that would've been too easy

*shakes fist at PP*

E.Z.
08-01-2006, 03:36 PM
if you try it rewt75 keep this is mind as well. in the past i've done a promo while i was also clearing a reload bonus. and the raked hands that count toward party points were less than what i got toward the bonus.

so i'm not sure if it counts all $1 pots in NL. that was 5 months ago when i got screwed so who knows if they count all raked hands now.

Kriber13
08-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Actually it is not a very long session for all players if you multitable and are a gold member combined with most table being a part of the monster promotion which generates more points.
Guess a half an hour a day tops should get me there the thing is I'll be away on vacation for over a week so the promotion is useless anyway.

Cheers, Kristoffer

tufat23
08-01-2006, 04:08 PM
i just logged 1.97hrs at NL100 and played 1100 hands total.
This promo just means I have to remember to play a bit before breakfast.
Alternatively i reckon 12-tabling NL25 for an hour should be enough.

No_Skillz_
08-01-2006, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. 12-tabling 31 hours and you get $300. What a great promo! NOT! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

OrianasDaad
08-01-2006, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$0.86 per table hour.

There are better bonuses out there.