PDA

View Full Version : Latest on VIP Bonus (Dont get your hopes up)

Flintoff
08-01-2006, 07:24 AM
Received this this morning.

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to the launch of the Monster promotion the VIP promotion was postponed.
However the VIP promotion should be rolled out to players any time within the
next couple of weeks and I can bet on it being worth waiting for.

I wish you the best of luck on our poker tables.

Should you require further assistance, our Customer Care Department is available
24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Alfred
VIP Club
Customer Care

callme
08-01-2006, 08:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can bet on it being worth waiting for.

[/ QUOTE ]
Didnt they wrote the same before the WSOP seat giveaway...

antifish225
08-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Time to realize the VIP is dead - I am not going to wait around through this crp for an offer that may or may not come - really too many other sites - af

heater
08-01-2006, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I received an email yesterday saying that it would be out within a week. You would think they could at least get their story straight. Also, the two emails I sent to vip@partypoker.com were returned undeliverable yesterday, so apparently they've killed that address. If I don't see something worthwhile by mid-August, I will assume the VIP program is dead.

antifish225
08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
well another canned response......

'Thank you for contacting us.

We can understand your concern regarding the VIP offers. We ask that you be patient for a while longer. We are working on our VIP Promotions and hope to be able to send you one soon.

Thank you for choosing us as you're on line Gaming Site!'

Time to withdraw and see what happens

rjoefish
08-01-2006, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I received an email yesterday saying that it would be out within a week. You would think they could at least get their story straight. Also, the two emails I sent to vip@partypoker.com were returned undeliverable yesterday, so apparently they've killed that address. If I don't see something worthwhile by mid-August, I will assume the VIP program is dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same thing but it looks like some people are getting through and I saw an email from them saying that they are unsure why some people can't get through and others can /images/graemlins/frown.gif

krazyace5
08-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Received this this morning.

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are happy to announce our newest and most exciting VIP promotion to date. You play til your eyes bleed and we will continue to tell you to go [censored] yourself. We hope you realize what a great opportunity this is and encourage you to get started right away!

I wish you the best of luck on our poker tables.

Should you require further assistance, our Customer Care Department is available
24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Alfred
VIP Club
Customer Care

Enjoy!

warlock
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
From the error message that was posted elsewhere a couple of days ago, i suspect they may have a full or nearly full mail spool/and or disk drive that's affecting that account.