PDA

View Full Version : Whoring for Tourny players.

Ken_AA
08-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Most whoring is put in terms of raked hands, just thought I would throw out some info on the best bonuses for tourny players, as that is what I am. I'm looking for sites with at least 70% rakeback for tourny fees from bonus alone.

One of the best out their right now is Hollywood. With the refer a friend 50 dollar bonus and the BW200 bonus you get a 250 dollar bonus for 260 dollars in tourny fees. This is over 96% rakeback. Get your referry to kick you back 15 dollars and you have over 100%. If you are not referred you get 100 % for 200 bucks.

If you like the games there you can then do Holdem Poker for 150 dollars in bonus at 71% rakeback.

Bonus whores also has a 30% up to 200 bonus for Pokerroom. This is at 100% rakeback also. I do not know if you can get an extra refer a friend like at Hollywood.
Now you have to weigh this against the PSO offer. Pso gives you 160 in bonus for 400 points (5 points for tourny dollar) So that is 200% rakeback. However, you get 120 dollars of that bonus in PSO points, which you then have to cash in for Party Gift Cards (hence dealing with party, some people dont like that). To each their own.

The rest of the rooms on that network are mostly 50% rakeback for tourny's (Full Contact is 56%).

Pacific Poker is an interesting case. Its 55% rakeback for tourny's. But this site can be done risk free by depositing, waiting get the bonus up front withdrawing then playing. Also you can add another 50 in value by signing up through Games Gifts (If you are learning about this site for the first time through this post please PM me for a referal). So that makes it worth mentioning outside of my 70% rule. ( the games gifts promo does require some raked hands).

Doyles room. I have not played there but will be as soon as I clear Hollywood.
100% rakeback for 135 dollars in fees. Never expires. Have not found any extra bonuses for this site from affiliates.

Victor Chandler (same network as Doyles, and I'm assuming you can have accounts at both).
83% back, however BW says the offer is only good till midnight, we'll see if it updates for next month. bonus expires at the end of the month. 60% up to 600 max.

BoDog- 100% refunded. you get 10% on all deposits. You can also get 90 dollars value from PSO for this site. PSO can be cleared in the sports book also. I will be clearing the PSO offer once football season starts in that manner, then I will check out the game quality on the poker side.

Poker Share-
50% up to 300 on the sign up bonus, plus 90 from PSO. comes out to 65% total. Can also be done through Games Gifts. Pso is a better deal though unless you need the one extra point at games Gifts.
If you like that network carlos poker as a 60% offer.

Tiger Gaming 2500 max bonus for Neteller deposits. 83% tourny fee rakeback, but releases in one lump sum and must be completed in 45 days.
Same network- Nine Poker 66%.
Haven't seen any affiliate stuff for these guys.

Poker.com 40% Max of 600 in bonus, have 30 days to complete. This can also be done through games gifts for another 50 bucks (some raked hands required there).

Poker Stars- Looks like the 100% rakeback for tourny's is done there now. Last reload was 71%... However if you clear it at the 6.50's (and get three points for .50 in rake) you get 86% back.

Good luck, and fold to Ken_AA's SB push when he only has 3 BB's left OK?

Ken

WiSeIVIaN
08-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Great post. Betholdem is also 100% back (up to $250) on prima.

If only I still had the heart to play that many SnG's.

Ken_AA
08-01-2006, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Great post. Betholdem is also 100% back (up to $250) on prima.

If only I still had the heart to play that many SnG's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this one.

The other one I forgot was Full Tilt.

You got 42% back from the site, but if you go with the PSO offer you can clear the 9K points with only paying 36 in fees. Hence its close to 300%.

HOWEVER you lose any chance at rakeback in the future at this site.

Ken

WiSeIVIaN
08-01-2006, 12:51 AM
With bonus+rakeback you can get 55% back at fulltilt, which IMO is much better then hurting your long term EV greatly by not grabbing rakeback there.

P Rockets
08-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Excellent post/info. Thanks for taking the time.

Wilco666
08-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Nice post.

[ QUOTE ]

Poker.com 40% Max of 600 in bonus, have 30 days to complete. This can also be done through games gifts for another 50 bucks (some raked hands required there).

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker.com uses comppoints for clearing bonuses. Various tournaments earn you various numbers of comp points per dollar fee.

If you make sure you earn exactly 2000 comp points per week, you can earn three weekly freerolls with good prize money.

Normal bonus clearing combined with EV of these freerolls makes a total of more than 100% RB.

Wilco666
08-03-2006, 09:37 PM
And for the sake of completeness:

World Poker Ecxhange: 100% RB on tourneys, paid weekly.

Ken_AA
08-04-2006, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read in the internet forum alot of people are having trouble getting money for tourny fees. This may have been resolved but I havn't heared so.

Ken

Wilco666
08-04-2006, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read in the internet forum alot of people are having trouble getting money for tourny fees. This may have been resolved but I havn't heared so.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

Has been resolved.

It used to be true until a week or two ago. Then all tourney fees were paid back retroactively, and now they are paid back smoothly every week.